• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I drove off the trail, drunk, at night.

Old Reiter was as difficult, diverse and fun as it was because of two groups.....the WHORES and the EBP/SNORT.

They made Reiter, 1 weekend at a time.:beer:

.....in the snow.....

Good point.

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to get out of the snow ruts. I've voluntarily made a bypass to avoid getting stuck in the snow ruts. I've made a new trail due to seriously, the snow was just too deep.

Been there, done that.

Good point.

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to get out of the snow ruts. I've voluntarily made a bypass to avoid getting stuck in the snow ruts. I've made a new trail due to seriously, the snow was just too deep.

Been there, done that.

My perspective is in the deep snow all bets are off. If you are in a meadow with 5' of snow on it game fawking awn grab a gear and go for it.

My perspective is in the deep snow all bets are off. If you are in a meadow with 5' of snow on it game fawking awn grab a gear and go for it.

You should have seen me in the Sami-buggy, in a meadow, by Funny Rocks, in 2005......****ing pathetic.:rolleyes::haha: Hours of frusteration.......

You should have seen me in the Sami-buggy, in a meadow, by Funny Rocks, in 2005......****ing pathetic.:rolleyes::haha: Hours of frusteration.......

Memorial a couple years ago... Brand new 42's on the front and baldies on the back. I made it up to the rocks and up the snag line but couldn't get passed the small hill after the little ditch about halfway back to the T. I tried fawking everything, backwards, forwards high gears low gears etc etc. Damned snow wouldn't give it up. A buddy came back, winched me 5' and I drove out... :haha:

Some days I hate snow. :redneck:

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to find a challenge, turn around, get out of the way of a group of rigs, or trying to find "something":;. I've voluntarily made a bypass to find challenge, test saftey of trail for future use as designated trail:D. I've made a new trail due to I haven't technically made a trail before, but I am helping push for a newly made trail to be used as a bypass to a dangerous (read: boring) section of trail.

Hey, let get something straight---it's a re-route yer talkin' 'bout here!!!!!!!:fawkdancesmiley:

I have gone off trail to let people pass by, I have gone off trail to rescue someone....I've gone off trail to find a challenge...I've even made trail due to one of two things....safety issues, or boredom. This was many many yrs ago in N.F.....

Old Reiter was as difficult, diverse and fun as it was because of two groups.....the WHORES and the EBP/SNORT.

They made Reiter, 1 weekend at a time.:beer:

it`s my opinion that the whore`s are part of the problem, I`ve been wheel`in there while some of the whores where there. what a mouthy,littering, bunch they where. I only meet 1 that was respectful. I remember 1 guy call`d himself king or something like that. Very foul mouth ,oh maybe because he was wheel`in totaly drunk with mike`s hard lemonade bottle`s falling out of his truck. I only meet 1 that i thought had some respect for the area

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to let other rigs pass. I've voluntarily made a bypass when there was too much snow on the main trail. I've made a new trail due to I was bored and a friend and I decided to tear up his yard and make a trail.

Last edited:
it`s my opinion that the whore`s are part of the problem, I`ve been wheel`in there while some of the whores where there. what a mouthy,littering, bunch they where. I only meet 1 that was respectful. I remember 1 guy call`d himself king or something like that. Very foul mouth ,oh maybe because he was wheel`in totaly drunk with mike`s hard lemonade bottle`s falling out of his truck. I only meet 1 that i thought had some respect for the area

Hey thay picked up a lot more garbage than they brought in
un like a lot of people that wheeled reiter as far as bad language
who gives a **** welcome to the real world:fawkdancesmiley:

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to_"Help a broken or stuck rig"_. I've voluntarily made a bypass to_"Get around some broken pile of **** that was in my way"_. I've made a new "TRAILS" due to_"REITER BEING CLOSED"_.

Latest posts