• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I drove off the trail, drunk, at night.

I don't make enemies, but they seem to find me.

Do your homework before pointing fingers Mark.......

I thought I was a complete waste of your time Jim?

This is a PM from pokey to me; and my response: (this was due to a single comment on my part, in the "big tire damage" thread.)

Money Mark said:
pokey said:
Apparently you cant read or listen very well. First off Mike said keep it on topic. Your really pushing your luck by not listening. Hes not in a very good mood tonight.
Second I have always said that its the idiot behind the wheel. Did you hear me that time:rolleyes: You know it and I know it but all the FS sees is the BIG ASS ruts and holes made by BIG tires. I have tried and tried to get this lesson thru to people but people like yourself who just seem to enjoy stirring the pot just refuse to see the real issue and just enjoy reading your own posts. I'm done arguing with you Mark your a complete waste of my time on here and I cant take anything you say seriously anyway. So go play Drama queen and have your fun :awesomework:

I'm more serious than it appears. Like it or not, I'm here to stay.

Regards,

Secretary of RTW
Mark C. Lynum

"I'm Money Mark. Hey everybody! Look at me.":;

Is this horseshit "e-in-fighting", name calling, pot stirring really necessary?

All this bullshit does is skirt the issue of really needs to be talked about.

That is: "HOW DO WE FIX THIS?"

What can we do as a group (THIS GROUP, NWW, since this is where we're talking about it), to make things better, educate people, fix trails, raise money, etc etc, whatever needs to be done.

HOW DO WE FIX THIS?

There's a serious issue behind all this, that's for damn sure.

***I'm addressing everybody***

Believe it or not this thread was started EXACTLY for that purpose.:awesomework: We don't need to be defensive. We don't need to defend. Leave your insecurities at home.

So what do you want to do NorthWest Wheelers? The same old, same old.....or start a new?

I have already started a new.......:beer: Where are you?

Last edited:
I'll start......My apologizes to: (in no particular order)

Jeepers, Toyota guys, PNW4WDA, RTW, Reiter locals, Crash, Jim, WHORE, Buggy guys, Samurai owners, hikers, Reiter Pit, Mother Nature, DNR, small tire wheelers, Snohomish County Sheriff's, folks who enjoy mud wheeling, the city of Index, KOR, inexperienced wheelers, rock climbers, big tire guys, EBP/SNORT, myself, scapegoats of the past, concerned citizen's we labeled as "Eco-Nazi's......this list could go on forever.

Who would you apologize to? If your list is a short one, you might want to look within yourself deeper.

Now I can move on......:awesomework:

There's a serious issue behind all this, that's for damn sure.

Would anyone else like to publicly acknowledge this?

Posting here that you do indeed acknowledge there are underlying issues, that need to be addressed, is big step the right direction.:awesomework:

IMO, the only thing that is worse than the drama/bickering/**** throwing/name calling.....is not speaking up at all.:booo:

I refuse to give up being a troll and busting balls from time to time. Saying I will be a good boy is a promise I couldn't keep, it's not my nature.

That being said, I am more than willing to help out where needed and understand there are times and places to behave.

I look forward to more work improving Elbe and possibly getting involved in the pleight of Reiter......................Laters, back into the shop I go!

I refuse to give up being a troll and busting balls from time to time. Saying I will be a good boy is a promise I couldn't keep, it's not my nature.

And I will, as well, continue to "entertain" myself and others here on the NWW. :redneck: and thank you for being honest with us (and yourself).

Last edited:
This thread has inspired me to drive off the trail, make by-passes, and create new trails.

Thank you Money Mark you da man! :awesomework:

This thread has inspired me to drive off the trail, make by-passes, and create new trails.

Thank you Money Mark you da man! :awesomework:

No it hasn't.:whip:

But is has inspired you to (sarcastically) acknowledge there is difference between knowingly doing those things, unknowingly doing those things......and doing those things due to circumstance and happen-stance.

And the next time someone says "that asshole drove off the trail, drunk, at night" you'll 1st question the finger-pointing individual, before the accused individual.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:I made a difference in PUO's view of the ORV community!:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Last edited:
I drive off the trail because I feel like it. I make bypasses because I don't care. I make new trails because somebody has to do it.

No it hasn't.:whip:

But is has inspired you to (sarcastically) acknowledge there is difference between knowingly doing those things, unknowingly doing those things......and doing those things due to circumstance and happen-stance.

And the next time someone says "that asshole drive off the trail, drunk, at night" you'll 1st question the finger-pointing individual, before the accused individual.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:I made a difference in PUO's view of the ORV community!:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Slow your roll Mr. Money Slow your roll. Never liked finger pointers. aka snitches aka trail pigs aka overzealous do gooders.

Slow your roll Mr. Money Slow your roll. Never liked finger pointers. aka snitches aka trail pigs aka overzealous do gooders.

Oh, I see know.:hi: When I said "you" I actually meant "you".....as in everybody.

Most of my posts are in response to the poster, and quoted; but worded so that everyone can relate.

I'm usually "talking" to EVERYONE reading my responses.:awesomework:. Usually......:redneck:

Latest posts