• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I guess the ECONOMY IS BAD!...I JUST GOT LAID OFF...:(

CharlieInTheTrees

Well, my boss said that since I'm going to summer school. That he has to let me go and get someone else to replace me for this summer. I was on a Salary rate...But he said that I can come back anytime. I just dont get my Paycheck anymore... :(

blacksheep10 said:
awesome. hows this affect teh build. do you have a car to drive in the interim period?

Yes, I have 93 Honda Accord (ShitBox) that I drive around town. The affect on the build should be bad if I don't go wasting money on gurls...

blacksheep10 said:
if you are in school you can't. part of being in school is having no money.
Really? I'm pretty sure that's not the case in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. I guess it differs state to state. :dunno:

Tried to Summit my Application but them fawkers are too lazy to pick up the dam phone...I was on hold for 45 mins 2 times today... waiting for a customer rep...UGH! Dam Ninjas need a fawking BRAIN!

CharlieInTheTrees said:
Tried to Summit my Application but them fawkers are too lazy to pick up the dam phone...I was on hold for 45 mins 2 times today... waiting for a customer rep...UGH! Dam Ninjas need a fawking BRAIN!
at least they have a job :flipoff1:

stop whining....your parents are loaded...don't act like they aint kelping either...

besides, weren't you doing nails at the all to ironic nail salon?

under_psi said:
stop whining....your parents are loaded...don't act like they aint kelping either...

besides, weren't you doing nails at the all to ironic nail salon?

Yes, I am doing nail and doing it under the table. I need some type of income for some stuff I have going on...:p

under_psi said:
but, but, but, you told me that you make $300-$400 EVERYDAY, and you got to look up the 'gurlz' skirtz....what gives....???? :popcorn:

LOL...Yes, doing nails get paid very well. I just need something to cover my butt if the IRS comes... They might think Im a drug dealer....LOL