• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I had an accident...

**** I am a Heep Guy duh:fawkdancesmiley:. NO Kia's in my future.:haha: Oh btw Joopy there Is a trick to loading a rig properly on a trailer it called common sense. Its something you can't buy.:fawkdancesmiley::D

Common sense would tell you that the cycle of drive your rig, break it, make it stronger, find something harder, drive it, break it, make it stronger, find somethi... is stupid.

Yet... :haha:

**** I am a Heep Guy duh:fawkdancesmiley:. NO Kia's in my future.:haha: Oh btw Joopy there Is a trick to loading a rig properly on a trailer it called common sense. Its something you can't buy.:fawkdancesmiley::D

Freakin sell out.. :flipoff:

I don't know why your going to build another jeep. You know damn well it's going to be to pretty for you to wheel it hard. The last one saw more drive way time than your truck parked on the street. :fawkdancesmiley:

This is why I chock my tow rig tires before I climb my buggy on/off the back. :eeek:

Ditto. the big rubber heavy duty wheel chocks are awesome.
upper left, linked earlier, from uline.com:

http://www.uline.com/BL_3854/Wheel-Chocks?keywords=Wheel Chocks

transparent.gif

Last edited:
Update::

Well I think when I had my little spill down the hill it might have broke my tranny. It drives fine and everything, but today I serviced it and put a new tranny filter, out shaft seal, and t-case input seal. But inside the pan there was some nice chunks of a snap ring and a but load of fine metal shavings from the clutches.

So I found a place that will come get the tranny from my shop, upgrade everything, new shift kit, clutches, snap rings, planetary gears, billet torque converter, ect.. Rated to hold 750HP.

Now I have to convince the wife this is a company expense and give me some $$$. :redneck:

Or...

I'm hoping my x-mass bonus or end of year bonus is a good one. If that happens, then I'm doing a lot of stuff. New intake, air box, Edge w/attitude, updated injector pump, and maybe some other minor stuff.

But I think this little accident broke that snap ring.

Well I think when I had my little spill down the hill it might have broke my tranny. It drives fine and everything, but today I serviced it and put a new tranny filter, out shaft seal, and t-case input seal. But inside the pan there was some nice chunks of a snap ring and a but load of fine metal shavings from the clutches.

So I found a place that will come get the tranny from my shop, upgrade everything, new shift kit, clutches, snap rings, planetary gears, billet torque converter, ect.. Rated to hold 750HP.

Now I have to convince the wife this is a company expense and give me some $$$. :redneck:

Or...

I'm hoping my x-mass bonus or end of year bonus is a good one. If that happens, then I'm doing a lot of stuff. New intake, air box, Edge w/attitude, updated injector pump, and maybe some other minor stuff.

But I think this little accident broke that snap ring.

How much :redneck:

And don't touch your injection pump till it dies....