• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I hate when this happens

I hate when i find better prices on stuff right after i bought it
http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-32079A_d44_front_maintenance_kit__with_grande_joints_.htm
a dana 44 service kit for $199 :mad: :mad: :mad:

I did my BJ's 3 weeks ago, i paid $140 for the BJ's alone and another $95 for the U joints.

Yeah, but you dealt locally, which helps OUR economy....and how namy U-joints did you buy??Not to mention you'd pay like 10-15 for shipping, which means you'd have saved like $20.....not that much better price IMHO.....

Last edited:
Yeah with wheel bearings and spindle bearings included that kit is a smokin deal.

And you paid way too much for balljoints/ ujoints at $35/$47.50 each I hope they are super high quality. But Kevins right about putting money into your local economy, I pay a little more for local stuff all the time (but not that much more:haha: ).

in the end im ok with it, rich at driveline services is a great guy and helped me out alot

X2 for Ritch at Driveline Service of Bham, can't say enough good things about his shop.

And for those out of the area its worth the drive to Bellingham if you need driveline or axle work.:awesomework:

edit- and if that is where you got your parts you got good stuff, better than ordering crap online. And if ritch made a couple bucks on a parts markup it will come back to you when you have work done there and costs LESS than it should.:cool:

Last edited:
X2 for Ritch at Driveline Service of Bham, can't say enough good things about his shop.

And for those out of the area its worth the drive to Bellingham if you need driveline or axle work.:awesomework:

edit- and if that is where you got your parts you got good stuff, better than ordering crap online. And if ritch made a couple bucks on a parts markup it will come back to you when you have work done there and costs LESS than it should.:cool:

Double X2; Just don't mention my name---he'll charge you Triple!:fawkdancesmiley: :redneck: Kidding----:haha:

Pat's right, keep yourself on his good side, and he'll more than treat you right!!! Known the man for years---He's the guy that Dubbed my 81 yota the "GLF"---"Good L'il ****er"; cuz it'd damn near run sideways, and he was constantly having carb issues in his Bronco... He now calls my sami the GLF II!!!:redneck:

Make that a X3, I just put my order in with him for my two, long travel driveshafts.:awesomework: