• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I might be crazy....

If the price is right, you have a place to store it and are going to use it more than once a year.... HELL YAH!

nice set up, looks heavy, but nice.

If the price is right, you have a place to store it and are going to use it more than once a year.... HELL YAH!

nice set up, looks heavy, but nice.

Price was decent on it (they are super hard to find though), plan on using it A LOT and storage was a non issue :redneck:

That's awesome Sam!

What's the weight on that bad boy?

Its actually lighter than I thought it would be, granted I haven't scaled it yet but the tag on it says empty its 11K and its 12" extra tall too:cool:

I haven't brought it home yet cause dude needed to get all his stuff out of it first but when I do I will roll it across the scales and see what the "true" empty weight is and first trip out with the rig and all my stuff for a weekend I will weigh it again :awesomework:

Jesus dude that's super nice. I would sell your house and live in that while banking your paychecks. :awesomework:

Its actually lighter than I thought it would be, granted I haven't scaled it yet but the tag on it says empty its 11K and its 12" extra tall too:cool:

I haven't brought it home yet cause dude needed to get all his stuff out of it first but when I do I will roll it across the scales and see what the "true" empty weight is and first trip out with the rig and all my stuff for a weekend I will weigh it again :awesomework:

That's not too bad. What's the GVWR on it?

So, does the sticker stay or go? What's the color underneath?

I am leaning towards them coming off, they look cool but also attract a lot more attention and id rather people just think its a plain trailer headed down the road lol

Its gray underneath, I may throw some decals on for our race team and for my folks company at some point though.

If the Vinyl wrap went on when it was brand new then hopefully the paint is perfect underneath.

Supposedly they did according to the guy I bought it from but I have no way of knowing for sure

That is nice

Thanks judd

Nice score!

My $.02, avoid traffics on that.

I meant graphics.

I read your first post 3 times trying to figure out what you meant before seeing the correction below lmao:haha: I wont do a full wrap on it, just a car number decal and possibly the family business info and that's it

Awesome trailer Sam ;) :awesomework:

Thanks Jakob:awesomework: camping/wheeling sometime soon yes? :D