• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I really hate to do this but what do ya'll think it's actually worth

Opossum

now I need a front.
I doubt anybody here would actually be interested in it but I've had some "unexpected fees" come up in the past week and the reasoning behind them is more important than the old rust bucket in the back. So what that being said what do you think it's actually worth?

Pictures can be seen here http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g292/roadkillopossum/toyota/

12 ft Trailer - New brakes not installed/needs tires

82 Toyota
10b/12b set 3.08 gears rear gov lock
3 full sets of harnesses
1 set of shoulder harness
full doors / half doors / Tube doors
3 sets of wheels (82 factory wheels, steelies, 16in new model rollers)
48 in Hi lift
IFS Box with PS and hydro ram
odd and end nuts and bolts
body lift
winch
used link material
¼ eliptical springs
two AC compressors for OBA with most parts
ubolt flip spring plates
chevy 1ton MC adapter
flatbed material (diamond plated sheets)
hybrid rear springs (6in alcans mixed with stock rears)
hybrid “rear” front springs
spare windshield
solid back glass(has sliding back glass in now)

I'm sure there's more things I have put up and stored away but cant think of them right now.

If you end up parting it out post it up here: http://www.ncttora.com/forum/index.php . You may find some buyers. I know there are two people there looking for a trailer. One pulls with a taco so the short length/light weight might be attractive to him.

I thought about that but I really don't want to go through the hassle of parting it all out wish I could find somebody to buy the whole thing and quick since the hourly rates of these fees aren't cheap thumb.gif

yea figured as much. I know I could get more parting it out but like i said before I just don't feel like going through the hassle of trying to get the thing out of the yard

I wasn't tryin to be a ****, you will get more $$ if you sell pieces here and there. Selling whole projects takes time..

... so tell us, is she pregnant? :flipoff1:

not that I know of... totally different end of the spectrum there. Not saying much as I know she views from time to time.

Opossum said:
not that I know of... totally different end of the spectrum there. Not saying much as I know she views from time to time.

Ya dude was just giving you a hard time. Sorry to hear that you had something come up whatever it is..

yea hopefully it all works out in the end but we'll see and really just tired of seeing the truck sit there when it actually has potential for something, I'm just not motivated enough or have the income at this point to get it finished. I'm sure when the dust clears I'll come back with something that I don't have to do to much work on to be wheelable, and with that being said guess I'll never own a jeep :flipoff1:

I bet you will not find anybody to take an entire "project" off your hands. If you are not committed to part it, just scrap it and be done.

Opossum said:
yea as said before I figured as much and probably could make a little more parting it out we'll just have to see.

Just have to see? Is that "maybe I'll sell it, maybe I wont.. ehhhhhhh" Sounds kinda wishy washy to me. Were u just testing the waters on here?

If you wanna try to move it fast list all the parts on craigslist.

as I said in the title I hate to do it but it'd be best and craigslist is a good idea. I've just got to sit down and figure out pricing on some of the stuff so that I can offload it quick and not screw myself out of cash.

fawk it i'll go through my spreadsheet and price it then post on craigslist and caos :eek: hell I've been trying to offload a dismantled 5.0 302 on craigslist for a month or so for 100 and cant get a bite.