Steel wheels 15x8- $50
Rollers 16x7- $100
IFS Box with PS and hydro ram - $300
body lift (not sure if its missing pieces) -$20
¼ eliptical springs + used 4link- $100
two AC compressors for OBA with most parts- $50
ubolt flip spring plates (4) - $20
chevy 1ton MC adapter (one hole will have to be enlarged I believe)- $20
hybrid rear springs (6in alcans mixed with stock rears) and rest of loose springs for hybrid pack- $ 75 Have brand new bushings.
spare windshield- $25
solid back glass- $10

I have no clue how to price most stuff but what do you all think of the prices? as said in earlier post figured most on here would not be interested in most of this stuff and since everybody has helped to get me motivated before figured ya'lld steer me in the right direction here. :flipoff1:

prices seem reasonable, toss it on a local board.

Sucks ya gotta sell..

So and I was thinkin 400 dollar problem like someone got knocked up and had to go to the doctor... I was wrong and also.... Erin didn't get a DUI guys.

Don't push him for an answer either... He just needs some cash and time.

Bum deal dude you are right this is more important to sell your crap.

I believe it's an old bobcat trailer I"m not real sure P knows the trailer I'm talking about as I bought it out of his back yard

That was skillets old trailer, I never used it my dad did one time to MMORV. It has mobile home wheels so whatever that means... laughing1

P said:
That was skillets old trailer, I never used it my dad did one time to MMORV. It has mobile home wheels so whatever that means... laughing1
"My names Paul and this is between y'all"

Oh **** your name IS Paul. Oh the irony.

not sure if you can see it in some of those pics, I'll try to take some pics with my phone tomorrow as I no longer have a digital camera at my exposal.

Latest posts