• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I see dead people! (spinoff)

Re:

Never saw one, but I am convinced my parents old house that dated back to the late 1800's. **** used to move around at night, never could find anything out of place, but sure would hear things moving.

There was a really old vacant house on one of my buddy's granddad's land when we were growing up similar to that. It, and an old Chapel right near it, we all used to get groups of 10+ of our buddies and go in them in the dark and ultimately would freak each other out more than actual occurrences did lol.

My dad is one of the most honest people I know and while he may joke around, just as I do, he would never lie, especially to his family. He seen some weird ufo **** back in '95 I believe it was. He will tell the story exactly the same today as he did when he was on the way home from a car sale in Atlanta, seen the ****, and then came straight home and told mom, me, and my sister. I was only 7 and still remember his shock at what he just saw.

I don't completely weed supernatural or extra terrestrial things out, but am skeptic on a lot of it. But some stuff, you just can't explain. I've seen some weird **** in the sky, but nothing like what dad saw.

Man it just doesn't make sense that we are the only ones out there. Nope. And before the religious crowd gets all defensive, I haven't found anywhere in the Bible that it says we are the only ones. If someone else has, please PM me the reference so I can read it.

The Fermi Paradox, I wouldn't say it answers all the questions but it puts the universe into perspective.
https://youtu.be/sNhhvQGsMEc

Anything can become real if you believe in it enough, never had any experience with anything supernatural, unfortunately the looney tunes have stolen all the cred from legit people, r.i.p riley martin the space cowboy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I **** you not.....

We moved into our new house in November of 2014 (it was a foreclosure, so it's new to us). We have one room that creeps us out. One morning, my wife got her spin bike and cell phone set up to work out. She left the room to grab her water, and when she came back, the phone was moved to the middle of the floor, stretching the charger cable very tight. Also, her stuffed animals that are in there seem to "magically" get placed in different areas of the room......on their own.

So, I set up a trail cam in the room facing the door. I'm fairly sure the sun changing positions though out the day triggered the camera, but there's two consecutive pictures that are freakin creepy. In one frame, the door way is almost completely blacked out by a shadow.......the next frame, one of her stuffed animals is in a different position. Coincidence, or ghost.....I don't know, but the room freaks me out.

I'll find the pictures and post them.

Also, our dogs will sometimes turned towards the hallway, that room, and get super pissed off. They'll even growl and show teeth at whatever is pissing them off.

My house is 100% haunted. Not a person that has slept in it will disagree. Have 2 old women, and a guy in it. I've chased 1 around the house for about 5-10 minutes before. They don't bother you, just scare the **** out of anyone not used to it. Can hear people walk up,and down the front staircase constantly, doors open and close, **** rolling around in the attic (no floor in that part, just 2' of insulation), guy yelling people's name in the kitchen, regularly head the 2 old talking, shadows, rocking chair in my bedroom starts and stop rocking on its own.

Our house was built as a parsonage for 1 of the bigger older churches in town in 1868. They didn't finish the church till 1902, so they used my house till the church was finished. I'd hate to see the amount of dead people that have been through here. 1 of the previous owners lived here by herself for over 50 years, she had a heart attack when the downstairs shitter fell through the floor into the basement. We assume she is 1of the old ladies.

Me, the wife and kids are all used to it, we don't even give it a thought. Most of the time. Occasionally we have an out loud conversation letting them know they are ok to be here, as long as they don't touch us or let us see them.

mckeddie said:
My house is 100% haunted. Not a person that has slept in it will disagree. Have 2 old women, and a guy in it. I've chased 1 around the house for about 5-10 minutes before. They don't bother you, just scare the **** out of anyone not used to it. Can hear people walk up,and down the front staircase constantly, doors open and close, **** rolling around in the attic (no floor in that part, just 2' of insulation), guy yelling people's name in the kitchen, regularly head the 2 old talking, shadows, rocking chair in my bedroom starts and stop rocking on its own.

Our house was built as a parsonage for 1 of the bigger older churches in town in 1868. They didn't finish the church till 1902, so they used my house till the church was finished. I'd hate to see the amount of dead people that have been through here. 1 of the previous owners lived here by herself for over 50 years, she had a heart attack when the downstairs shitter fell through the floor into the basement. We assume she is 1of the old ladies.

Me, the wife and kids are all used to it, we don't even give it a thought. Most of the time. Occasionally we have an out loud conversation letting them know they are ok to be here, as long as they don't touch us or let us see them.

That's wild! I could never just "live" with that. I would have moved a long time ago! I don't like **** in my bubble! Human or supernatural!

Beerj said:
The Fermi Paradox, I wouldn't say it answers all the questions but it puts the universe into perspective.
https://youtu.be/sNhhvQGsMEc

I haven't seen that one before...thank you for not wasting my time with a video. I've seen similar, but I like they way that one was put together.

Only dead people i have seen had bullets or shrapnel in them. Well, one time 19 police officers got blown to bits and there weren't many pieces left, but I am sure they were dead and used to be people.

At my house u will hear a vehicle pull up and a door shut and be waiting on someone to walk in or knock on the door and nothing ever happens.. Even in my shop it happens all the time. I walk outside looking for what made the noise thinking someone just pulled up and nothing is there.

My aunt lived in an Antebellum house in Brundidge, AL and it was haunted by a 9y/o girl who died in the house around 1909 from pneumonia. Her name was Imogene. My cousin (mid-teens), sister (early teens)and myself (6 or 7) were there by ourselves one day. I was watching TV in the back den, heard a random noise, being 6 I'm curious what the noise was. I walk in to the hall where the staircase is, and see a female coming down the stairs in a wedding gown. So I YELL my sisters and cousin's name, "AIMEE!!! SELENA!! Stop messing around! I know its you!"
Only, when she gets closer, I realize I don't recognize her, and then it dawns on me she's not "stepping" down the stairs. She's floating. I turn to the right to BOLT out the side room that has a side porch, cause I'm running the hell out of the house! As Soon as I reach the porch, I see it couldn't have been Aimee or Selena, because they were jumping on the damned trampoline OUTSIDE.
As I calm down and explain to them what I saw, my cousin explained to me that "the girl" only shows herself to children.

Now as adult, I understand why a 9 y/o only shows herself to children. Kids are shy. This girl never grew up. She died in the house. She doesn't know any better. My cousin has babysat kids in the house without any type of experience. BUT she has also babysat when a girl may be playing with her dolls, start laughing hysterically, and Selena walk to ask what she is doing, the the girl reply, "I'm just playing with the girl that was in here..."
I also know why I thought she was wearing a wedding gown... because she was fuzzy and white, like a wedding veil would look like to a child.

Now as an adult, I no longer see ghosts. I've programmed my mind to dismiss things like that. Children have not done that, they see more. Pets have not, they see more. "Crazy people" have not, they see more.
An example is, my eyes, I have what is called "floaters" where the vitreous in the eye pulls away from the cornea and causes a shadow in the vision, "floaters". My brain after a year, programs out the floaters in my daily vision. Unless I consciously think about them... I do not seem them. But they're THERE.
Ever known someone that can't hear the battery going dead in the smoke alarm? They can't hear the chirp, but you can. They've heard it so much, that they've programmed out the sound. They don't hear it.
We as adults, have programmed out the supernatural. We don't believe, because we do not want to believe.

Listen, I'm no scientist. But I know enough about energy to know that it can not be created nor can it be destroyed. Positive and negative charges. The universe doesn't make more, it just transfers what's out there. 200 years ago, you would be killed to utter words that you are communicating with someone through DIGITAL RADIO WAVES. So we can't currently fathom the next 200 years and how we will communicate. It will be some way that we currently do not even know.

Back in the mid to late 80's I was standing in one of our farm shop lots waiting for the combine to come in from the field that night and was looking at the sky cause it was a clear night. Saw a brighter than normal "plane" light in the sky with 2 other more normal looking flashing lights that were obvious planes approaching it. All of a sudden the brighter light suddenly took off! There was no way it was a normal plane due to the speed. Freaked me out! From that point on I have always had belief in the back of my mind that we aren't alone. I don't think it's like the movies make it up, but I know what I saw.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I haven't seen that one before...thank you for not wasting my time with a video. I've seen similar, but I like they way that one was put together.
They do a great job of explaining things. Really makes you feel small.

And somewhat along the lines of this thread, I'm 99% sure sasquatch is real. I've already explained to my wife that when I retire I'm moving to the Pacific Northwest to find bigfoot. Not even to prove anything to anyone, just to see it for myself.

Also, hopefully they don't **** up the x files

Me and my dad manage an old antebellum home. And crazy **** happens all the time. The shop I use is also on the property, which is right next to what's left of an old confederate soldier and slave cemetery. People talking to you and making crazy ass noises is the norm. When I was younger it use to really freak me out and I wouldn't stay in the shop past dark by myself, but now it doesn't bother me. Every now and then you get a cold chill and the hair stands up on the back of your neck but I've gotten use to it.

Now the house is a whole nother world. It was built in 1835 and temporarily used a confederate command post. There's an old lady, a middle age woman and a young confed drummer that roam around. We have on a few occasions had those paranormal investigators out there that have gotten stuff on recording. We have on recording the old lady singing everywhere my dad walks. The old lady in the house has been seen more than once throwing the curtains close and turning lights on and off. It happens a lot. To the point where the alarm system had to be disconnected because of motion sensors being triggered at least once a week. We even had the sensors moved up higher incase it was a varmit or something getting in the house (which its not). The little boy has only been seen a few times. He was killed in the battle that took place on the back side of the property. The story goes he wasn't allowed in the house the night before the battle took place, and he was caught peeking in the front door while everyone was there socializing. That's the only place me and my dad have seen him is looking in the front window. I stay the night there quit a lot and you'll wake up in the middle of the night with people banging on the door walking up and down the steps you just have to ignore it.

The one story I can't explain that is the most unusual. When I was about 13-14 me and my dad was spending the night. We woke up to thunder and lighting, you could hear limbs breaking off outside sounded like things were coming apart. We thought well we better run out there and see what the damage is. Dead still outside, not a cloud in the sky nothing. Again I don't care if anyone believes any of these things but I can show you if you ever come through middle Tennessee.

Sent from the mans IPhone.

Old Cannon Memorial Hospital in Banner Elk, NC has been a go to for college kids from Lees-McRae and App State for years to get spooked. The local Po-Leece watch it closely though because of this and will hide outside and bust people as they come out of the building. The hospital is super run down and you've got to be careful since its getting worse every year. We went back in college only a few years after it closed and saw everything from random lights and shadows in rooms that were unexplained to doors slamming and other noises that were too loud to be caused by rats and whatnot. There is an area full of old records, x-rays and whatnot from past patients too which is pretty creepy. Its since been featured in some of the "ghost hunter" kind of tv shows and had visits from research groups since then. All I know is F going back. An investment group has been trying to sell the property for years but nobody wants anything to do with it.

There is also an old haunted farm house adjacent to some of the property my girlfriends dad owns. The family that lived there at one point were all brutally murdered in the home. The house has had some people live in it since then but nobody ever stays because of hearing voices, noises, ghosts etc. Its been empty for a few years now and the local knowledge of it all isn't helping.

Beerj said:
They do a great job of explaining things. Really makes you feel small.

And somewhat along the lines of this thread, I'm 99% sure sasquatch is real. I've already explained to my wife that when I retire I'm moving to the Pacific Northwest to find bigfoot. Not even to prove anything to anyone, just to see it for myself.

Also, hopefully they don't **** up the x files

My younger brother and I used to hike the Sipsey Wilderness alot in our younger days... we saw something that I will likely die never knowing the answer to. Pulled up to a popular trailhead one day in 1996 but it was full of scouts and sierra club members, so we pulled off the road in a random spot nowhere near any marked hiking trails. As we hiked with our golden lab Daisy who always stayed out in front, we noticed she had stopped and wouldn't leave a spot on the ground where she was sniffing like crazy. My brother walked back a few feet to get daisy when suddenly he said " Rob, come look at this". I saw a right foot print of a very large animal, it was also embedded into the dry leaves with at least a force of 600 pounds or more. I found no left foot prints or any other prints, just a huge right foot where the dog was sniffing. Being a huge skeptic of bigfoot and myths in general, i thought surely it was fake. But then again.....it was nowhere near a marked trail or popular area where someone should find it, the dog thought it was odd, and someone would have had to have a 600+ pound weight to sink the footprint into dry leaves like it was. No way to dig the footprint as leaves were bent into the outline. A true tale from an honest southern man...not saying i believe. Just saying i don't have an answer for what i saw that day.