• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

If anybody gets bored today, I cant get on facebook or myspace.

Pepper

Im bored and working today. I can't get on myspace or facebook today. If anybody gets bored, Im keeping this up today. lol Talk to me.

pepper.gif pepper.gif pepper.gif :cougar: :cougar: :cougar: :****: :gtfo: :dblthumb:

Rough crowd today, huh?

The :ban: has not been played in awhile.

Respect must be earned - great respect can usually be found via the public display of pepper.gif or :cougar:

HaHa... Well I guess Im not going to get the respect then... yall missed out when the pic was put up! lol I guess yall will just have to wait til I go on the next ride to see.

Well our avatar "Pepper" show us hers, I thought that was you Pepper. My badd. Prove us wrong if you will.

Pepper = pepper.gif

p.s. I respect you...

lol Well I have showed them before. There was a whole discussion about if they were real or not because they were so symmetrical. Bones even had them for his picture for a while. lol I just didn't let anyone know they were mine. Cousin Mason and Bones knew they were really mine.

Wait a minute... the only pic I recall was the yellow shirt one and there wasnt anything in that.

PUT EM ON THE GLASS !! :woot:

CONFIRMED : Bones = Queer. :gay:

Dont send any more to him because he will obviously butcher them.... what a homo

Next time your running with Courtney and Mason you should get nipple to nipple with her and post that pic !

:woot: