• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

If anybody gets bored today, I cant get on facebook or myspace.

David said:
He must not have been very impressed. :dunno:
I never saved them at home, I saved them at work and they ended up in the trash when I went on vacation and didn't want people snooopin on mah puter. Pepper was long gone then and the horse was dead....well I thought it was.

We want more, we want more... I'll tell you what. Send a picture to me, I will put a scrutinizing eye( my left eye) on them and if they are worthy, I will tell everybody if they are real or not. No problem, just trying to help out the gang. pepper.gif pepper.gif thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
We want more, we want more... I'll tell you what. Send a picture to me, I will put a scrutinizing eye( my left eye) on them and if they are worthy, I will tell everybody if they are real or not. No problem, just trying to help out the gang. pepper.gif pepper.gif thumb.gif

They are real ;D

Well you know Courtney is pretty HOT!!! lol By the way I think they were quite impressive cause lets see there was about 10 pages on the thread about them..... and that was pictures with the shirt on! Bones keep that picture up there for months! lol Im getting my new swimsuit this weekend so Ill let ya see a pic then.

AA32~No-Tease-Zone-Posters.jpg

Pepper said:
Yellow shirt!! I didn't put one up like that. Bones used paint shop and put a yellow smiley face over my boobs!
Yeah, I remember that now. :gtfo:

I am not an attention whore. I wasn't even on here for a long time. I just like gettin you guys all fired up on here. lol Its all in good fun.