If looks could kill.........

Dude

you would all be dead. :haha: :clappy: :redneck:

I need to get the Jeep body done for Goldendale. :D

JOOP said:
that looks pretty cool. when you get ready to sell it let me know. :redneck:
shure, $600 and I might think about it. :D :haha:

the new tire set up is working killer too. 5.5 inches tall :cool:

Hey Doug. Are those the RPM rims you brought to comp.
I checked HobbyTown and didn't see them. Also did you get the front or rear wheels?

smr4runner said:
Hey Doug. Are those the RPM rims you brought to comp.
I checked HobbyTown and didn't see them. Also did you get the front or rear wheels?
No they are not, the new RPM wheels wont work with this large tire and you want the rears.

The rims are just standard Rustler fronts in chrome uncut. This tire needs a standard width rim.

I also am running 3/4" per side (1.5 over all) Inet wideners just to get the tires away from the truck. That is pushing it on the plastic axles housings. I need to get on the ball on getting the "C" stiffeners I have in mind made. :D :cool:

Looks good Dude, but I don't know that I could bring myself to dissect a brtand new set of tires like that.

Curious how much you gained under the diff compared to the M2K's and Moabs?

Todd1803 said:
Looks good Dude, but I don't know that I could bring myself to dissect a brtand new set of tires like that.

Curious how much you gained under the diff compared to the M2K's and Moabs?

I have been cutting up M2k's before they were cool, like 2 years ago when everybody was playing with Sawpy Doggies. :haha:

and the difference in clearance? I don't know at the axle but I gained 3/8" under the belly, I have 3 3/8th's of an inch now. With a 13" wheel base it work really good. So you could say I should of gained 3/8" on the axles too.

The tire is amazing so far, but the beach test coming up will tell all, I am going to master the "wall" if it kills me, or the truck. :haha: :haha: :redneck:

I might be going brushless too, that will be a big advantage for sure.

crash said:
I like the tire/wheel combo...
Thanks Mike!

can we play fallow the leader soon? :D :redneck:

I left ya a call and I am planning to go to Rieter soon and do some snooping.:D

Ya I only had 45 minutes to use the phone last night and had to get back to work--will try to get back to ya.

I want that tire/wheel combo :D