• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

IRONBOWL Who all is going?

Not going, but ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is the IRON BOWL? a new made up bowl? No offense, I respect the Tide.

Fiesta bowl here. I REALLY want to go to AZ in January, but it's not happening.

Bones said:
WTF is the IRON BOWL? a new made up bowl? No offense, I respect the Tide.

Fiesta bowl here. I REALLY want to go to AZ in January, but it's not happening.

Used to be played in Birmingham "Steel City of the South". So they called the match the Iron Bowl.

Twas the night before the iron bowl and all thru the house not a creature was stirring not even a cow. The tigers were hung by the chimney with scare for they knew st. Nick and the tide soon would be there. The eagle has flown and the tide has come in hey chiznik - your jordan hare streak is coming to an end! Bring on your spread, your substitutions and ****- we'll have you know it won't help you - not one bit. Mclain and cody will knock your dicks in the dirt and Tate will be screaming "come help me im hurt!!" Lord Saban will say to all as we drive out of sight "the national championship is ours bitches now u have a good nite" "now on to atlanta we go where tebow awaits and we'll sling his ass around and be the new heavyweights."

race_jeep said:
Twas the night before the iron bowl and all thru the house not a creature was stirring not even a cow. The tigers were hung by the chimney with scare for they knew st. Nick and the tide soon would be there. The eagle has flown and the tide has come in hey chiznik - your jordan hare streak is coming to an end! Bring on your spread, your substitutions and ****- we'll have you know it won't help you - not one bit. Mclain and cody will knock your dicks in the dirt and Tate will be screaming "come help me im hurt!!" Lord Saban will say to all as we drive out of sight "the national championship is ours bitches now u have a good nite" "now on to atlanta we go where tebow awaits and we'll sling his ass around and be the new heavyweights."

Good one :dblthumb: