• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is anyone actually riding?

This is so true for lots of people, used to ride once a month and now I'm lucky to ride a couple times of year. Seems like a lot of times the weather will cause a ride to get canceled as it is a lot less predictable than in the past. My favorite part is the hanging out with friends, the riding is just a bonus to me.
The last sentence is what I miss the most. Friends with a side effect of trail riding.

In an effort to start another ignorant thread... that could be considered "general discussion"... is anybody actually riding anymore? I know a few on here who ride but most my friends who do ride arent on here. So where you riding at? Post pictures? Excuses welcome here also.

We ride Windrock (best park in the southeast :****:) every chance we get and manage to stumble to harlan and aop a few times a year.
We go to Barnwell Mountain in Texas and to Hot Springs once in a while but not near often enough. Thats why I have a toy and toy hauler for sale on here. My wife still has a Jeep that we will ride in if we get time to go.

Attachments

• b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 20210417_093441.jpg
    20210417_093441.jpg
    676.1 KB · Views: 128
Doings something a little different this weekend. Taking a trip to silverlake Michigan with the buggy and a 4wheeler. Been there in the past on dirt bikes and trucks.

Hitting AOP on 9/2 with some friends. I haven't been there in a little over a year even though it is less than an hour away from me.

Hitting AOP on 9/2 with some friends. I haven't been there in a little over a year even though it is less than an hour away from me.
I'm sure there will be a good turnout for that weekend.

Getting better. Still not back to work. Doc wrote me off till October 12th. Doing therapy twice a week. Still haven't got in Jeep yet but I'm very close. This has not been an easy time. I can ride my sxs though so looks like I be leaf looking
Good to read about some progress on your behalf!

Im figuring out if i want to take it back up. Watching a rec bomber wasnt good for me. Would need 4ws so im figuring if i want to go broke building something. Ideally 3200 lbs and 43sx's. I got street bikes for going fast, it would be for 'trails' only. I miss scraping a belly on things.

I went to Chile Challenge back in 2009 but it was at Las Cruces and in February. Nice getaway from cold weather in Missouri at that time!