• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is Sadie Creek Open For Wheeling ?

jeeptech 1

I went up there two week ago and the gate is still locked. I see people have drove around and over the blocks. Can some one tell me if it is open or still closed...

Hi All:

How does one get to Sadie Creek from Port Angles?

Thanks!

Alan

take hwy 112 to joyce just west of PA. Its then about 7-9 miles if I remember right. Park is on the left but the 4x4 trail is on the right (north) side of the hwy.

Follow
101 thru Port Angeles to a right turn onto Hwy
112(about five minutes past Albertsons in P.A.)
Follow 112 thru the small town of Joyce. You will
cross two bridges, one is the Lyre River. The staging
area is located approximately 5 miles farther down the
road on the East Twin River Road(left side of Hwy).
The trail is located directly across the hwy from the
staging area.

I was there about a year, and a half ago, and at that time there was only one trail. It was freshly logged.

About 2-3 miles?

I think I'm gonna go over there Thanksgiving break time, I'll give a good report if I do, as there is very little info about it out there.:awesomework:

Was raised in Sequim, and I have been over there, but waaaaayyy back in high school---doesn't appear anything has changed...

Is there only one trail at Sadie???? Been sooooo long since I lived out there I forget....

Yes there is only one trail for 4x4s miles of quad and bike trails though. The resident club is working on getting more trails but we all know the process is "time consuming" at best.

Same here!!! Who is this????:corn:
Remember the grad song????:011:

No, I actually moved in tenth grade, the year after Mr Morris got punched out :haha: But I went to school there from Hellen Haller all the way up to High School :redneck:

No, I actually moved in tenth grade, the year after Mr Morris got punched out :haha: But I went to school there from Hellen Haller all the way up to High School :redneck:

Hah, I remember that!!!:haha::haha::haha: Who did that, I can't remember---Was it Bill, or Ted hutt??? Damn, now ya got me thinkin...
Yeah, I moved to Ferndale for softmore yr (must have moved away the same yr as you), then went back to Sequim for jr/sr yrs....

Hah, I remember that!!!:haha::haha::haha: Who did that, I can't remember---Was it Bill, or Ted hutt??? Damn, now ya got me thinkin...
Yeah, I moved to Ferndale for softmore yr (must have moved away the same yr as you), then went back to Sequim for jr/sr yrs....

I can't remember who did it, but it was well deserved, that's the year I tried to chop my fingers off on the band saw :haha: