• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is there any place to take a prerunner in the PNW?

dma251

I have always wanted an excuse to pickup a used already built prerunner (S. California is full of them) and try some faster offroad driving. Is there anywhere with the open space to take a prerunner and open it up a bit in this state? I know about Moses Lake, but isn't there anything on the west side of the mountains? Hell, I'd be happy with anywhere I could run around and get some air.

I have always wanted an excuse to pickup a used already built prerunner (S. California is full of them) and try some faster offroad driving. Is there anywhere with the open space to take a prerunner and open it up a bit in this state? I know about Moses Lake, but isn't there anything on the west side of the mountains? Hell, I'd be happy with anywhere I could run around and get some air.
The mall? :scratchhead:

I have been here 10 years and haven't found "that" place ...When you do ..let me know...:corn:

Mattawa, above the beverly dunes has tons of land for Baja driving. There is also a off-road course/track if you continue on past the Beverly Dunes heading to Walla Walla. I can't remember if its at Horn Rapids ORV park or a ways after it. I think its past it though and right off the highway. The place looked sick. I know this is pretty far away but it's as good as your gonna get in the NW.

There is a dirt track at Ethel. Almost everything else is on the East side of the mountains.

horn rapids is more setup for the bikes I believe. Mattawa is fun if you know the people and where to go.

horn rapids has a "4x4" course... I ride /race my dirt bike there quite a bit in the summer.. but I never have seen a truck or anything on the "4x4" track....I would say hands down the best place to find good truck jumps is moses

Last edited:
like crazy daze said, you could come on out to ethel and race with us. we usually have a few 2 by trucks. i have even seen a couple do pretty well.:awesomework: i usually build optional bypasses for some of the harder obstaciles for the 2wd truck when i build track out there.

kinda like this guy. nothin special but does okay.

l_0559e629e750ad026e67871f51cf9abd.jpg

l_e7cd3b8998a2507642683c3553e6efd3.jpg

Last edited:
wow, the first pic looks like he's got nowhere to land, and looks like he's not afraid to hit them fast. i guess if i had a 2wd ranger i beat it like that too:cool:

Latest posts