• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JohnG Health Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
lowbudgetjunk said:
If you are good for a visitor, let me know.

Good for visitors now. Cannot get within 3 feet of me for a few more hours of chemo. But, I don't want you all up in my space anyway. Today is a good day. Feel real good, so come by if your schedule allows.

Sent using left thumb.

Re:

I might can get away this evening. If not, I can in the morning.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

bbone said:
Glad you are feeling better!

Me to. My wife couldn't believe we were sitting talking to you and a few days later you were back in the hospital. Get well soon sir!

A new look!
f0e24d5a81ffcae4663a9df7567df6ec.jpg
62ef2d33abe9755c23c8e2ae13d2bf29.jpg
8ae9f8f57e1421d3045aae6887b5ff13.jpg
a9ae79eb38b087ec95517e38997eb14f.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

Re:

You are too young to be a Blue Hair, but it could be a pre Halloween hair doo

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

John,

I have meet you a couple of time at Morris Mountain and every time you were awesome to talk to. I have read this entire thread and it should be a huge encouragement to all of us. Keep your head held high and fight for everything you are worth. You got this. I will be praying for you and will put you on my Sunday School prayer list. I hope you have a great day.

Stopped by to see John today and he was in better shape and spirits than the last time I saw him. Only guy I know going through chemo and feeling and looking better through the process. In all fairness though, it didn't take much to make him look better.

Getting the nurse in charge of the whole floor is a bonus too....she seemed to be on top of everything, though super busy.

kmcminn said:
How did your weekend go?

Got out of hospital Friday afternoon. Yesterday was great. TK and Rich came over and worked on my ARB air leak from GMP. Needed more parts, so it will be down a little longer. Not fun not wrenching but great to hang out in the shop. Today started out good, but got winded taking a trip up the stairs. Boosted my oxygen and feeling better now. Kind of strange knowing that I am fixing to feel bad for about 10 days. Hopefully another good day tomorrow though. Hopefully this time around, I can stay out of the hospital. Been in 17 days in September. Looking forward to a new month.

Sent using left thumb.

JohnG said:
Got out of hospital Friday afternoon. Yesterday was great. TK and Rich came over and worked on my ARB air leak from GMP. Needed more parts, so it will be down a little longer. Not fun not wrenching but great to hang out in the shop. Today started out good, but got winded taking a trip up the stairs. Boosted my oxygen and feeling better now. Kind of strange knowing that I am fixing to feel bad for about 10 days. Hopefully another good day tomorrow though. Hopefully this time around, I can stay out of the hospital. Been in 17 days in September. Looking forward to a new month.

Sent using left thumb.

Pray you can stay out of the hospital!

JohnG said:

Sent using left thumb.

Good luck. We will continue to pray for you

Status
Not open for further replies.