• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JohnG Health Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you feeling sir??? Casey sent you any pics of his new racing jeep yet?

Please keep John in your thoughts today as he undergoes another procedure to get him back on his feet. He's got the best doctors in the land on his side but still needs all of our prayers and thoughts to help him through. :dblthumb:

Gods speed to you John!!!! That's awesome that you have SFWDA on your hospital gown. LOL!!

CHASMAN9 said:
He's got the best doctors in the land on his side but still needs all of our prayers and thoughts to help him through. :dblthumb:

No truer statement!

James 5:14 "Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord."

Get an OT reference up in hurrr Exodus 23:25 "Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you,"

Keep sending them up and know He is hearing our prayers.

Update: September 13, 2016.

Finally got about 6 hours sleep last
night after a combined 6 hours since Thursday. Feeling good. Showered and gowned up and ready to go to surgery to get a lot of fluid surrounding my lungs out. Once again, I have been prepared for a long and painful recovery. It what it is, always positive. Timing bad last night, gave sleeping meds and something for anxiety, waited 45 minutes for complete kick in, then decided it is time to train me on the B-Pap machine. Joy is a trooper and a huge asset to me in this situation, but I will have to get her post also. Let's just say, 15 trucks, a picnic a
basket, filled with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and my planned field trip to the zoo took up a lot of the night. Then I found if I took my oxygen and put it on the top of my nose, it would bring the nurses in. I owe some apologies to a great nurse that kept putting on and off the B- pap machine at my request. That drug to take the edge off, sliced my right down the middle. Now off to get fixed. I ask ,if you will, to stop and pray, this is the first doc that has had a poor attitude. However, I have talked the 3 of my doctors and they say he is the best technician, just lacks some in bedside manner. My chin is up and I am positive, please raise up my doctor for calm hands and to have excellent results. With gods will, I have the ability to kick this. Glory be to God.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

JohnG said:

night after a combined 6 hours since Thursday. Feeling good. Showered and gowned up and ready to go to surgery to get a lot of fluid surrounding my lungs out. Once again, I have been prepared for a long and painful recovery. It what it is, always positive. Timing bad last night, gave sleeping meds and something for anxiety, waited 45 minutes for complete kick in, then decided it is time to train me on the B-Pap machine. Joy is a trooper and a huge asset to me in this situation, but I will have to get her post also. Let's just say, 15 trucks, a picnic a
basket, filled with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and my planned field trip to the zoo took up a lot of the night. Then I found if I took my oxygen and put it on the top of my nose, it would bring the nurses in. I owe some apologies to a great nurse that kept putting on and off the B- pap machine at my request. That drug to take the edge off, sliced my right down the middle. Now off to get fixed. I ask ,if you will, to stop and pray, this is the first doc that has had a poor attitude. However, I have talked the 3 of my doctors and they say he is the best technician, just lacks some in bedside manner. My chin is up and I am positive, please raise up my doctor for calm hands and to have excellent results. With gods will, I have the ability to kick this. Glory be to God.

It gives me chills reading this sir. It's funny alot of my customers are doctors and a lot of the goods ones don't have any bedside/any manner! May God take the doctor hands! We all know you have the ability to kick this!!!

86chevota said:
JohnG said:

It gives me chills reading this sir. It's funny alot of my customers are doctors and a lot of the goods ones don't have any bedside/any manner! May God take the doctor hands! We all know you have the ability to kick this!!!

Just got a call from Nan. Procedure went well. They drained 2 liters of fluid from around his lungs. He did well and is on his way to his room, not ICU which is VERY good. Pending his lungs fill with air and function normally he is looking good.

Re: Re: JohnG Health Issues

bbone said:
Just got a call from Nan. Procedure went well. They drained 2 liters of fluid from around his lungs. He did well and is on his way to his room, not ICU which is VERY good. Pending his lungs fill with air and function normally he is looking good.
Good news, and looking forward to more good news!

bbone said:

So often I wish these forums had a like button.

Keep on it old man! I tell my kids every morning on the way to school; "suns up, its a new day, and we are still on the right side of the dirt" They get it. Be positive, stay positive! You got a huge crew worldwide doin work for ya.

Re: Re: JohnG Health Issues

TacomaJD said:
Good news, and looking forward to more good news!

X1000, keep it up! As always prayers are with you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.