• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Karma Unlimited WiFi?

onepieceatatime

I like turtles...
https://yourkarma.com/how-it-works?gclid=CO6lqvOJzckCFQEdaQodgH0JSw#faq-1-neverstop

Anybody ever use this or nobody who has? I can't get any of the internet companies to come down my road but I'm not far from a major town and should be able to get decent 4G LTE signal and this thing runs off Sprint towers apparently. Been trying to find some reviews online but thought I'd as on here as well.

Says no throttling below 5MB up and down. Only sucky part to me is it is on the Sprint network. I would be all over it if it used Verizon towers.

That's not a bad price for unlimited data, I am currently using an AT&T portable hotspot unit (made by netgear) for internet at my business due to only having one provider who will not call me back. Also works off 4GLTE and has done pretty well for the month I have used it. Does not have unlimited data and it is not as cheap, but I don't use that much data and it is on a rollover setup.

I use a hotspot app on my phone called Foxfi. Works really well on my prepaid phone and doesn't cost any extra to use it. The app was only $7. Now granted AT&T sucks as far as their service, but I haven't had any problems with it yet. I've even used it at MM without any problems.

Re:

Well I'll be guinea pig. Just ordered one. The device is $20 off for christmas right now and it's real easy to get a referral code for another $10 off. https://yourkarma.com/invite/zach932637 . That code gets you $10 off and me $10 off my bill too if I read it all right. Didn't wanna drink the kool-aid at first but I've read all good stuff about it and my house is right on the edge between excellent and good service according to their map so I should be good to go!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It works! Watching myself on Youtube in 720p and it's not buffering. Can't wait to take it to work and drive around listening to Pandora all day in the truck.
2ba8ba52eaa2e88db112be65e3acabd1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk