• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH - 09... Your Picks...

muchado

These are the guys that are in the hat... Let's do your list of top 20 finishers and see how accurate it is :eat: I really gotta think about this one... gonna be hard to post mine and not offend people laughing1

THE LIST:

Aaron Dusenberry
Adam Carter
Adam Lunn
Adam Woodley
Barry Toledano
Bart Dixon
Becca Webster
Bill Billington
Bill Kriesel
Bill Schueler
Bob Roggy
Brad Lovell
Branden Johnson
Brandon Naves
Brett Porter
Brian Ellinger
Brian Shirley
Buzz Bronsema
Carey Steiner
Casey Currie
Chad Burchik
Chad Hummer
Chris May
Chris Pook
Clay Eagan
Clint Ellett
Cottin Rodd
Craig Thompson
Dan Trout
Dave Schneider
David Smiley
Dean Bulloch
Derek Trent
Derek West
Doug Bigelow
Drew Burroughs
Drew Goldie
Dustin Emick
Eric Anderson
Eric Graves
Eric Holder
Fred Williams
Garret Ness
Gary Hall
George Kane
Greg Hussey
Hobie Smith
Howard Sukenic
Ian Plaine
Jack Adams
Jack Graef
James Andrews
Jason Conover
Jason Paule
Jason Pickett
Jason Scherer
Jeff Mello
Jeremy Toney
Jesse Haines
Joachim Schwiesow
Jody Everding
Joey Archuletta
John James
John Markovich
John Reynolds
John Scheidhauer
Josh Murray
Josh Patt
JR Van Ortwick
JT Taylor
Justin Reese
Kelly Young
Ken Mercer
Kevin Sacalas
Kevin Yoder
Kim Sears
Kyle Bruso
Larry Gipson
Larry Trim
Lee Novikoff
Levi Shirley
Loren Healey
Louie Keener
Mark Munson
Marty Hart
Matt Happick
Matt Lowe
Matt Messer
Matt Overton
Matthew Legg
Mike Moze
Nathan LaRusso
Nazir Adam
Nick Sessions
Nicole Johnson
Pete Norris
Peter Sohren
Peter Wells
Randy Slauson
Ray Mandell
Richad Gauthier
Rick Deremo
Rick Mooneyham
RJ Brown
Rob Bonney
Rob Giaft
Robbie Pierce
Robert King
Robert Usnick
Roger Lovell
Rusty Bray
Ryan Jensen
Ryan Melton
Sam Winget
Scott Angel
Scott Ellinger
Scott Maiden
Scott Porter
Sean Eskilsen
Shane Chiddix
Shane Henry
Shannon Campbell
Stephen Watson
Ted Wiens
Terill Johnston
Thomas Grady
Tim Lund
Todd McCullen
Tom Guaraldo
Tom Wayes
Tracy Jordan
Troy Bailey
Wayne Isrealsen
Weston Blackie
Will Carter
William Rowlette
Wyatt Pemberton

P said:
Top Ten Finishers

Shannon Campbell and..................... hell man thats tough to do... laughing1

considering half of that list isn't even gonna be there laughing1 laughing1

Kick ass post and idea, but lets do it with the 75 that get announced here by mid-August.

Picking finishers when the field isn't set, is squirrelly.

Bones said:
I really do not care. I just like to see the video.

can't wait for that to come out!

yea the koh08 video will be tits ! outside of industry company doing the work on it... definetly cool.

InDaShop said:
Kick ass post and idea, but lets do it with the 75 that get announced here by mid-August.

Picking finishers when the field isn't set, is squirrelly.

I bet you could pick 5 just based on last year's competitors/winner + competitive comp teams like the infamous lucky d.o.g to the gizzle

I am just gonna say that it is too hard to pick finishers when the final list is not up. That said, it will be very hard to beat Shannon no matter what. Dude is great in everything he is in

Matt O. said:
I am just gonna say that it is too hard to pick finishers when the final list is not up. That said, it will be very hard to beat Shannon no matter what. Dude is great in everything he is in

How about Shannon Vs. Levi?

Easy Rick Vs. JT? JT has more desert experience now...

I think this will be an awesome race.... Will Larry Gipson win it? Will he pick up a fuel pump sponsor and carry a spare?

IF Jr had not broken he would have won.

IF Dean Bulloch had not broken he would have won.

IF Shannon had not found that spare with the same lug pattern so quickly he would have lost.

IF Shannon has not found the tire, Cassie Currie would have won.

IF Big Boy Doug had not gotten lost for 15 miles in the desert he could have won.

****, to say Shannon is the hands down winner is foolish. Don't be a sheep in 09.

wngrog said:
IF Jr had not broken he would have won.

IF Dean Bulloch had not broken he would have won.

IF Shannon had not found that spare with the same lug pattern so quickly he would have lost.

IF Shannon has not found the tire, Cassie Currie would have won.

IF Big Boy Doug had not gotten lost for 15 miles in the desert he could have won.

****, to say Shannon is the hands down winner is foolish. Don't be a sheep in 09.

Never said he was a hands down favorite, I just think he is the best out there and is competitive any everything he drives in. I talked to him at WE Rock TN last year and they don't make guys nice than he is. Starting last and finishing first is just an awesome story in itself. I think he will have his chance to win again in 09

It's really anybody's race. One stupid equipment failure CAN take you out of the running completly. One stupid driving error CAN take you out of the running completly.

Shannon's story is a trip and couldn't be for a better icon in rock sports. Yep agreed he's a real cool dude. Where he's at it takes alot to maintain a level head, I'm not gonna act like I'm tight with that crew, but I've drank beer with those guys in hotel parking lots and they are a good time thumb.gif Shannon's dad Don is a absolute ****ing riot.

MUCHADO said:
My $$ is on Levi.

I don't think Levi can keep a cool head for that amount of time. I think he would push too hard and break.

But, come on kid, prove me wrong!!!!!!!

I think he stands a good chance of getting in.

wngrog said:
True, it's kind of like picking a superbowl winner in August. I can give you a team or two with a real chance but most of the time I'm going to be wrong. I would not have picked the Giants last summer.

On a related note, it kind of bothers me when guys say they would have won if they didn't break. That's the whole point of any race over 1 or 2 minutes. Finishing is easy, going fast is easy, doing both is hard. I have a lot of respect for those guys that drive like they were taking a math test. It's about concentration and preparation, not adrenaline.