• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH - 09... Your Picks...

About right now is the time I wish I would have sent in an application just for the hell of it.

I'm already dissapointed in the reasoning they gave one competitor.

But have heard good news from others.

....There will be a private forum on my site for KOH competitors/support crews to use as you may wish. Strictly monitoring who has access thumb.gif

MUCHADO said:
I'm already dissapointed in the reasoning they gave one competitor.

But have heard good news from others.

....There will be a private forum on my site for KOH competitors/support crews to use as you may wish. Strictly monitoring who has access thumb.gif
Your site won't resend me my password. Hell unsure I have ever been logged in but 5 times. :flipoff1:

Bones said:
Your site won't resend me my password. Hell unsure I have ever been logged in but 5 times. :flipoff1:
x2... Been a long time since I have been on your site. My info may have been purged at some point. :dunno:

The list is in, lets hear it. :popcorn: The variables of getting lost, seat time at Johnson Valley, proven vehicles, and breakage could easily take out any team.

Top five in no order:
Shannon
Randy Slawson
Team French Horn
Marty Hart
Jason Paulie

Other potentials to form the top 10:

Adam Lunn: Never kept his desert racer together long enough to finsh a desert race, but always did good in rock racing.
Brian Shirley: He has a cool first name. Race the Campbell car.
Casey Currie: Get in a Campbell Ent. buggy and hammer it. He obviously got navigation down.
Dean Bulloch: Good driver, tons of seat time, building a new car. We will see how he works with the car.
Douggie Fresh: Beats his rig like a hooker that stole his wallet.
Jack A: Good car, driver, and tons of seat time. Did very well last year.
Jason Scherer: Awesome new car, good driver, goes to JV often.
Joachim: Consistent.
Doc: FU2 team will do well.
Nick Sessions: Sweet new ride, might scratch the paint a little. Nick has skills.
Nicole Johnson: Teach Frank how to navigate.
Tracy Jordan: Will get the bugs worked out of the car (probably already has) and he obviously knows how to drive.

Other notables:
Tom Wayes: Reweld everything before the trip and jump everyone.
Jack Graef: Everyone will think he is lost, but he knows JV better than most anyone and he will actually just be geocaching to find moonshine and corn. I doubt he will break an axle.
Wyatt: Sleep in the buggy. Drive he buggy to work to get more seat time and practice with the GPS. Prerun at Katemcy. Practice crawling at Clayton for JV rock trails. How will the struts work???
Rusty Bray: Can the shortstar live on the rev limiter for 5 hours?
Stephen Watson: It will be big and heavy, but his rigs take a beating and he also costars on Reno 911.
Derek West: If the car stays together, he runs very consistently.
Bob Roggy: Performs best when hungover.

i would love to see another team french horn and randy built neck andneck challenge throught the rocks...hell i didnt even 'see' it last time, just the race radio...and i was pumped....

who is chris ridgeway co-piloting with this year? he won the GOLD in his X games appearance this year....he may be good luck now......

Appreciate the Noteable, be killer to land Top 10, but to be honest, and realistic. The plan is to finish. Better than that is gravy.
I have a distance, navigation race setup in the not to distant future, so that will aid in experience, I lack seat time. And have a front shaft issue to work through.

I put Derek West in the Top 10. If you've ever watched him drive he's the coolest cat out there.

I dont think I will handicap that field, to list a top 10 when I'm a competitor or not is scary. There are some wicked good drivers, and equipement doing to be in the desert that Friday, and from what I know about the Hammers it levels the playing field for everyone. Its anyones game to lose.

I think staying consistant and not trying to outrun JR and TOM and Shannon and all them will keep us in mid pack (with the bottom half fizzling out with breakage). I think a 35 out of 70 for a rookie season of ever owning a rig or wheeling or ever seeing the place or or or would be bad fawking ass. Now, shooting for the middle is kind of gay, but I don't want to be a team that's rolled or broken in the first part and lose it all. I think steady and AT our potential, not above it is where we will live. Just hope we don't get ran over by a balls out fugger going 100 up one of th erock trails molaugh