• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH bullshitting thread

Dang I hate we missed this. We were there all week. Gotta love propane! If that had been a 110 octane fuel cell flying around, that could have been bad. Glad he was ok!

throttlejunkie said:
Dang I hate we missed this. We were there all week. Gotta love propane! If that had been a 110 octane fuel cell flying around, that could have been bad. Glad he was ok!
Was this like an impromptu bounty hill? If so sounds like a great idea. Already got all those rigs there and looking for something else to climb. Hopefully theres more vids of others trying it.

I have to say backdoor was more fun to watch than the shootout on chocolate thunder. Was there all week and wheeled our asses off, only broke two 14b shafts and bent some tube on sledgehammer

Beerj said:
Was this like an impromptu bounty hill? If so sounds like a great idea. Already got all those rigs there and looking for something else to climb. Hopefully theres more vids of others trying it.

We just wanted to hit it. You can see the U4 rigs coming down it in qualifying in the video below. I called it a Bounty Hill to give Dave Cole an idea of what we wanted for next year. thumb.gif
POWER HOUR King of the Hammers 2016 - Day 2