• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH whos goin

Besides us Travis Whatford is qualified and racing in the main race and Joel Withers (BigSilly) is racing in LCQ. That is about it from this site

If I can get Big Booty Judy wrapped up Im going to race her in the LCQ :driving: :woot: :driving:

Ok maybe not. Good luck everyone who is racing and wish I could go out there. Maybe next year :'(

Heading out Saturday Morning :woot:. We have a booth in the big vendor tent, stop in and say hey.

I will be gettting around on a raptor and or a KLX110 pitbike. booyang

We are leaving in the morning helping out my buddy/boss LCQ spot #68......They just pulled out of the shop for some early shock tuning and to beat the shitbird weather predicted!

My rig should be in Vegas by now. Gonovrit is hauling our junk out there. My plane leaves in a few hours. Going to vacate a couple days then to wheel and pit for Mr.Watford. Should be on the lakebed Monday afternoon.

Miles and Kelly are headed out today in a few hours. Rolling with some baller that Kelly met online with a big ass toter home. Miles RZR just (sorta) got finished getting put together yesterday. Still has some mild issues but yea, they are going RZR riding. I believe working pit for Jabnasty as well. Good luck to the racers and have fun err-body !

P said:
Miles and Kelly are headed out today in a few hours. Rolling with some baller that Kelly met online with a big ass toter home. Miles RZR just (sorta) got finished getting put together yesterday. Still has some mild issues but yea, they are going RZR riding. I believe working pit for Jabnasty as well. Good luck to the racers and have fun err-body !

Did he really get that badass Baller ride for fuel cost and a handjob? That thing was sick. drool

P said:

This is what Kelly and Miles have to do all the way to california
Will Ferrel, Funniest Scene Ever!!!

Who's driving that hasn't left yet . I think i have my spider 9 housing sold to a guy in cali. , and was wondering if any one could haul it there to the KOH for a little cash for the guy to pick it up .. I would meet you or bring it to you , let me know .

Dear Sweet Baby Jesus- please for the love of gawd and all that's holy don't let another one a them sumfawkinbisch flatbillers win the KOH again and please help our southern boys brang the bygawd wood thru the desert like they was haulin' azz up cable hill wet in front of a 1000 screamin' nutswinger rednecks and if you can't do that then at least maybe let them yankees from kansass do good. also if you feel like it please help Matto the arab to believe there's 40 wet virgins waitin on him so he'll have no fear of death and can bring down an unholy jihad upon his competitors. ps. say hello to Earnhardt for me

We are the shithole of New Mexico currently. Oklahoma was a bitch, 30mph and in 4wd most of the time. Besides that and the ice storm last night in Bama we have been making great time. Having a range of 1000 miles per fillup helps a lot.