• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lets see your tow rigs

Tow Rig number one, which many of you have seen. from years ago.
474.jpg

And the newest one added to my fleet a few weeks ago

072.jpg

Still undecided if im going to Sell the 02 or keep it. Probably keep it, its been a great truck

Psssst....HEY STEALTHRUNNER!!! :fawkdancesmiley:
Where art thou???? :cheer: :corn: :corn: :corn: :hello:

No front driveline right? I almost hopped on that deal when it was on CL. Nice truck!

Picked this up today

69 3/4 ton 4x4 w/ a 4spd and a rebuilt 350 ... wish it had a big block, but oh well. Did OK on fuel, got from Wenatchee to Ellensburg on a 1/4 tank so better than I was expecting. Has only been driven 300 miles in the last year, and has been parked since August, so I am sure w/ some fresh fuel run thru her she will run even better :D

575061_4972204264600_2129684882_n.jpg

149130_4972205504631_659522925_n.jpg

Here is my tow rig.

1973 C700 5-ton
390 with a 5-speed and a 2-speed rear

Attachments

• phone 642.jpg
    phone 642.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 326
  • phone 644.jpg
    phone 644.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 315
That's bad ass Krazy_Kris!

I was trying for one of those at the gov auctions but always got waay outbid!

So I settled on a Loadstar.

Psssst....HEY STEALTHRUNNER!!! :fawkdancesmiley:
Where art thou???? :cheer: :corn: :corn: :corn: :hello:

He's around.... I just quoted him six tires. He buy something with training wheels? :corn:

:haha: :haha: Somethin' like that...:redneck:

Ya guys I'm out here!!!!Just spending alot of my off work time getting ready for my Vacation/ KOH/Wheeling at JV..After the race/Maybe a couple areas down south if i don't break the buggy at JV...Ya never know you guys might be seeing some pictures of the buggy and New to me tow rig from....KOH/JV/Logandale,Nv./Moab/Ect...Ya never know where i might go after KOH....My last day of work is The 4th of Feb and i don't have to be back at work untill the 22nd of Feb...

The black chevy 3500 4x4 i have been using for a tow rig will be up for sale after i get back!!!! Got to clean it up a bit from sitting at Phils Place....:awesomework:

If your down at KOH i'll be hanging with them Crazy Canadians!!!!!:redneck: Look me up!!!!Should be fun!!!!!:awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::beer:

Here is my tow rig, '95 F250 Powerstroke, only thing that is wrong with it is that it is 2wd, which has came back to bite me in the ass on more than a few occasions.

So I finally got around to throwing some money at the tow rig, threw some gauges in it, an intake, 4" turbo-back exhaust, TS-Performace 6 position chip, and a new tranny cooler. So about the only thing left to do is convert it to 4wd. :redneck: