• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lets see your tow rigs

GRW said:
Has it had the KDP fixed yet?
If not you may want to geter dun :D

KDP has been tabbed and threadlock applied to the internal timing case bolts. The dowel had not budged a bit and the bolts were still torqued to their proper value, but I am feeling much more at ease about it now. :cool:

Jay W said:
93, CTD, auto. This is an old picture. I have since added aluminum wheels, new tires, and 4" exhaust.

sideview.jpg

yep, looks like Toppenish area to me :clappy:

Yea. But I can go from 0-60mph faster

Now thats funny right there. If you don't think thats funny you need to get the hell outa here.

Jay W said:
He wants to race his 220/225 Chubby gasser against your dead Dodge. :stirpot:

And it wont cost him a small fortune to do it either. Bottom line is dollar for dollar gas makes more HP. :corn:

pokey said:
And it wont cost him a small fortune to do it either. Bottom line is dollar for dollar gas makes more HP. :corn:
I went from 180 rwhp to 338 rwhp (on the dyno, no "fine tuning") for free.. And no not because I got parts for free. If anyone can get a gasser to do that.. I'm all ears.

PORTER said:
Jim, Jim, Jim. You are still stuck in the 70s.:flipoff: :stirpot:

damn straight:clappy: first car was a 69 chev wagon with a 300hp 350 with no mods all factory hp baby:cheer: Old iron still rules and no icky black stinky smoke:puke:

pokey said:
damn straight:clappy: first car was a 69 chev wagon with a 300hp 350 with no mods all factory hp baby:cheer: Old iron still rules and no icky black stinky smoke:puke:
I will keep my 325hp-610FTlbs any day of the week. Old Iron belongs in the slow lane.:flipoff: :redneck: :stirpot:

I have noticed guys that cant drive there 4x4's very well make up for it with the diesel tow rig... but thats cool I guess:redneck:

PORTER said:
I will keep my 325hp-610FTlbs any day of the week. Old Iron belongs in the slow lane.:flipoff: :redneck: :stirpot:

Or at the gas pump KA CHING!:haha: I know I had a hotrod and it didnt bother me a bit to sell it. Why roll in a 400hp small block car when I can just jump in my 505hp diesel and still get 17mpg. Now we all have to agree it is nice cruising in a built gasser car if its light to light. As far as the lil cayenne pickup I think an automatic dodge would definitely put the spankdown. My 5sp truck isnt a real go getter light to light, takes a while to spool the turbos.

Diesel guys must have really big payments or something because all they talk about is how they get 2 more MPG than a gasser..

Fuels cheap

roccrawler said:
I have noticed guys that cant drive there 4x4's very well make up for it with the diesel tow rig... but thats cool I guess:redneck:

Oh boy you are really pushing it pal! I guess the buggy has no link to an overcompensation of any appendages? So did you have to stop and let your tranny cool.:corn: :stirpot: :hi: :kiss: