• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Leveling kits?

What do you need to level yours for? get a new toy that actually is heavy enough to make it sag?

Air bags:awesomework:

I use my Jeep, once I get enough tongue weight on the Dodge it levels out quite nicely. :awesomework:

Skyjacker D25 coils... But then you need airbags (Unless you already have em) Cause once your truck is leveled and you throw somethin in or on that back, it drags ass..

Skyjacker D25 coils... But then you need airbags (Unless you already have em) Cause once your truck is leveled and you throw somethin in or on that back, it drags ass..

Bags have already been ordered. :redneck: These guys?

I've been looking at the progressive coils that KORE sells, I wonder how they compare to the Skyjackers. :eeek:

What do you guys think of spacers vs new coils, are the spacers worth the savings?

My thoughts. Leveling kits are ****ing gay on tow rigs. Its meant to tow. And with a leveling kit, it will squat like a mother ****er and tow like ****. I HATE the front end leveling kit on my truck, I bought it with it on, and think about taking it off more and more everyday.

I put coil spacers on my dodge. As stated already when I load it, it drags ass. I wish I had never installed it. This on a 98 CTD 2500.

My thoughts. Leveling kits are ****ing gay on tow rigs. Its meant to tow. And with a leveling kit, it will squat like a mother ****er and tow like ****. I HATE the front end leveling kit on my truck, I bought it with it on, and think about taking it off more and more everyday.

I thought you were gonna sell that POS and buy a real truck. :fawkdancesmiley:

I'm getting ready to level my '08 Dodge 3500 with 2" spacers (already have the 315/70/17s in the garage) and I don't see why rear squat would be an issue. Tongue weight on my 7K lb trailer should only be around 700lbs and that really is nothing for a 1 ton truck.

I went and test drove a few dodges, and ****ing HATE the older ones I'd have to get a 3rd gen, but thats out of my price range right now.

Ya, buying a house will do that to ya. :redneck: :fawkdancesmiley:

I'm going to hold off on the leveling stuff and see what the 4-5k lbs in the bed does to it first. :eeek:

Thats what airbags are for you *****.. :fawkdancesmiley: . I know I've towed/hauled more weight then you too, and no squat. so Quit your crying :kiss: