• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Liberty for memorial weekend

Mrblue

Well since Naches is closed we are thinking about runnin liberty.

Anyone else goin over ? I'm driving a built 4 runner hoping to meet up with some peeps to hit the trails with.

let me know, we will most likely camp somewhere in the open field :D

are you goin?:beer:

I might be able to get over there 1 day but it's looking like a girlfriend date weekend for me. Lol. Oh well. If I go I will hit ya up for sure and look for you in the camp area:awesomework:

As far as what trails will and won't be open for late Spring for Liberty, ALL lower and upper trails will be closed until June 15th. In years passed only a select few upper trails had seasonal closures, however this year due to lack of State funds for trail maintenance we are shutting down all trails West and East of I-97 until June 15th. For more details contact
... blah blah

Originally Posted by Cle Elum Ranger District ORV
As far as what trails will and won't be open for late Spring for Liberty, ALL lower and upper trails will be closed until June 15th. In years passed only a select few upper trails had seasonal closures, however this year due to lack of State funds for trail maintenance we are shutting down all trails West and East of I-97 until June 15th. For more details contact

... blah blah

Where was this qouted from ? Kinda confufing since they are still bugeted for this year just not into 2010:eeek:

BodyDamage just got off the phone with Cle Elum R.D., and the LEO she spoke with said that if you go to Liberty, be prepared for massive blow-downs across alot of the trails...and yes, some of the trails just have too much snow (higher elevations), and will be closed...

Originally Posted by Cle Elum Ranger District ORV

After gettin my ass chapped by Pokey, I'm forced to confess that was all bullshit. If you really cared, all of you would do the ****ing research and leg work yourselves.

Cle Elum Ranger District ORV (509)-852-1051

The Ranger said that the lower section is open, and some of the upper trails except for the Table Mountain area. She also stated that nothing has been maintained or assessed yet this year and it's anybody's guess as to the condition of the trails, bring a chainsaw and good luck.

I'm sure somebody has to have been up there this year, what's the story????

Thanks CG and a reminder to all to always call before going. things change by the day. Also there will be a workparty at Liberty the weekend of may 16-17 through the week and on Memorial day weekend. If your going to be there try helping out a bit if you can:awesomework:

After gettin my ass chapped by Pokey, I'm forced to confess that was all bullshit. If you really cared, all of you would do the ****ing research and leg work yourselves.

ass chapped :haha: I simply gave you the opportunity to correct yourself. so much for trying to be nice:booo:

That wasn't cool. Please either post the correct info or nothing at all.

Doing stupid stuff just creates un needed drama and mis informs folks. Do we really need to misinform people? That makes no sense especially with the fact we as wheelers are up against a rather large rock. So lets please try to help all of us and not hamper.

Thank you

I already have plans this weekend but where are you guys going to be during the week? I just live 30 min away and would be glad to come help.

Last edited:
I already have plans this weekend but where are you guys going to be during the week? I just live 30 min away and would be glad to come help.

The work party will be staged out of the big meadow to the right of the road going in to Liberty I believe its called "williams" Just ask around fro wrongway or dale nueman

I plan on bringing chainsaws x2, chokers and my rig has a winch so we will clear whatever is in the way!
see ya up there!