• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

longest lasting battery?

Lipos last longer, look up "lipo battery" using google to answer your question, it will give you better information then I am going to type.

The more mah the battery the longer it should last.

There is more to it than just the battery but MAH is more reserve so to speak.

An 1400mah will last longer on my MOA(dual motor) then the shafy with a brushless system or a brushed motor.

I think I get 30 to 45 mins out of a 1100 mah battery on mine. The batteries you recomended crash are working very well.:awesomework:

I think I get 30 to 45 mins out of a 1100 mah battery on mine. The batteries you recomended crash are working very well.:awesomework:

Knew you would like them :awesomework: Plus I charge mine at 3 amps which is nice.

My boys 2 cell 1400Mah packs charge at 70 minutes. My 3 cell 11Mah packs I can safely charge at 23 minutes at roughly 3amps.

Knew you would like them :awesomework: Plus I charge mine at 3 amps which is nice.

My boys 2 cell 1400Mah packs charge at 70 minutes. My 3 cell 11Mah packs I can safely charge at 23 minutes at roughly 3amps.

I go with 3.3 amps the 3s charge rate and it takes about 25 mins. I can charge them as fast as I can use them. Now I just need more people in this area that have crawlers to play with.

As it is, I am the last one with a working crawler most of the time :( and I still have a charged battery ready at that point.

Now I just need more people in this area that have crawlers to play with.

As it is, I am the last one with a working crawler most of the time :( and I still have a charged battery ready at that point.

there are more then few of us down in this area... I should have both a sportsman class and a MOA rig done here in the next couple of weeks... as it is i have 2 scale rigs and a 3rd one I'm building... so ya i like crawling...

lipo batt

I got a 4000 mAh and after a full charge (6-8 hours) on the .65A balancer i get a solid 3-4 hours of run time before it goes dead:awesomework:, but it is kinda big and bulky.:mad: