• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

longfield warranty

longfield warranty

See it's weird about a month after longfield was no more I called RCV and asked if they would rebuilt an OG longfield for me since they made them. They told me they won't rebuild longfields.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piss on TG and their fake Longfields..Call ECGS. Customer service is the jam and they have RCV in stock. I went by earlier this week to drop off the 5 year old Nitro shaft I broke last weekend in Harlan and Chase just looked at it, hopped on the computer to verify my info and I'll have a new one soon. Easy as that.

As for the hub fuse thing. For the longest time, I know Bobby wouldn't warranty a shaft that had the stub splines stripped out because a stock hub gear failure. Not sure if that is still the case with the newer companies but FWIW my stock hub gears were intact after I blew up the guts of the Nitro last weekend. Notice the twisted splines on the stub. FJ80 drive flanges are going on when I put it all back together.
6F8DD5E0-B001-45B3-8D79-7C623362E068_zps2bon29yh.jpg

I got RCV's for Christmas and I just mounted some 39.5 Iroks that I found on CL. I don't hammer on my POS so hopefully they'll perform for a long time.

I tried dealing with Trail-Douche a few years ago, all I had was a simple question, but nnnooooooo.....the guy had to act like the typical flatbill california cocksucker. Those guys are a bunch of arrogant assholes.

When I bought my duals from Marlin, I spoke with Big Mike and asked him a lot of questions.....really cool guy and answered everything.

ive had pretty good customer service from marlin crawler for 6 years so far... my only complaint is there hard to get a hold of sometimes. ECGS is one of my favorite companies to deal with. Ive never had any problems at all from them, there customer service is top notch and every person ive talked with there is nothing but nice and helpful. Same thing from RCV so far! No complaints at all!
I feel sorry for all the people running trail gear stuff, my self included cause a lot of my stuff is from them and when I bought it it had lifetime warranty and I have the invoices to show for it. I guess me and everyone else is going get the shaft when a "lifetime" part breaks that is not lifetime now if you buy it new.

East coast gear supply is the tits! Ordered tons of stuff, super fast shipping, and never any bullshit on warranty stuff!