• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LOST GUN

Re: LOST GUN AT AOP

June dog said:
So does anybody give or take ass whoopins anymore? I've never seen a meth head with a gun unless he was on his way to trade it for more meth. If I have a gun on me it's cause I'm on a rode trip going thru ****** ville. I'm not really worried about havin to shoot someone while out 4 wheelin. Maybe I don't worry enough :dunno:

X2

I'm not saying I would need it at a crawling event. But I didn't get my CHL not to use it. I've got one on me 95% of the time. You just don't know how people are going to act in this world so I like to be prepared IMO.

Re: Re: LOST GUN AT AOP

Guns are like 4wd.. its better to have it and not need it that to need it and not have it :****:

Do the meth heads around there harm folks? Cause around here tha bastards steal every dam thing.. Cant just pop ones ass for stealing. That would get ya bout 15 yrs or so. I would dam sure try to beat em to death tho. As for me i lost my dam rights MANY years ago and since paid my dues and have 4000 tied up in a lawyer now for 2 yrs waiting on a governors pardon, its a HUGE crock of ****. A dam criminal is gonna carry a gun no matter what.. I cantIMG_1815.png even gun hunt. But Im hell with my crossbow tho. :dblthumb: i may start carrying it around instead. Haha i cant fawkin wait to get my rights back. My R25 is lonely.

I carry one 24/7 no matter hat im doin mowing the yard goin to the store for copenhagen no matter the reason some can call me paranoid and maybe I am but you dont wake up saying ok today at 430 a guy is goin to come into the store im in and start shooting better make sure I have my gun and if you say ok the only time I need a gun is when I go here or when im doing this then your setting yourself up fo fail cause your in this comfort zone in those situations thinking thats when it will happen and its not it happens when it happens and now days you have to be ready on the drop of a hat

rpf500 said:
GUYS, I FOUND A HANDGUN AT AOP THIS WEEKEND OFF TRAIL 91. I TURNED IT IN TO THE OFFICE. ITS WET AND MUDDY, BUT LOOKED GOOD STILL. THEY TOLD ME NO ONE REPORTED IT LOST, BUT HE WOULD ASK OTHERS ABOUT IT. HOPE IT GETS BACK TO THE OWNER.
It was returned to the owner within an hour. He had called and reported it missing not long before you turned it in. You sir are a stand up guy for turning it in. The next time you show up to the AOP you will ride for free.

adventureoffroadpark said:
It was returned to the owner within an hour. He had called and reported it missing not long before you turned it in. You sir are a stand up guy for turning it in. The next time you show up to the AOP you will ride for free.

:dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

These folks at Adventure seem like good people!

June dog said:
So does anybody give or take ass whoopins anymore? I've never seen a meth head with a gun unless he was on his way to trade it for more meth. If I have a gun on me it's cause I'm on a rode trip going thru ****** ville. I'm not really worried about havin to shoot someone while out 4 wheelin. Maybe I don't worry enough :dunno:
Nope there are to many variables now days. I'm well aware that I'm not the toughest guy on the planet but I don't know who the tougher guys are so a gun takes away the chace of me finding out. 90% of the time that I am in public I have my daughter with me, and I make it a rule to keep my mouth shut, stay out of other peoples messes, and don't look for trouble. So if the time comes where I'm put in a situation I am going to make damn sure my daughter is safe.

I have wondered about the whole drinking thing and having a gun. At AOP during the day event a guy kept stepping all over my dad and me while we were watching. He was hammered and acting stupid and my old man was polite about it but he got aggressive and threated to kick our assses. What if captain dumb ass had a gun and tried to shoot one of us or something??? I dont know its hard to punish the ones who need punishing with out punishing the people who dont deserve it.

jeeptj99 said:
I have wondered about the whole drinking thing and having a gun. At AOP during the day event a guy kept stepping all over my dad and me while we were watching. He was hammered and acting stupid and my old man was polite about it but he got aggressive and threated to kick our assses. What if captain dumb ass had a gun and tried to shoot one of us or something??? I dont know its hard to punish the ones who need punishing with out punishing the people who dont deserve it.

Exactly why you should carry :****: if said ass bag decides to take it to this then you are able to at least defend yourself. After you've been drawn on the should've , would've , doesn't do you a damn bit of good. I carry for me and my family's protection. Train yourself to be a proficient shooter and always be aware of your surroundings. 95% of the time you can tell when things are gonna go bad and try to avoid it, but you never know what another person is thinking or planning to do so WHY not prepare for these circumstances. You may not only save your life but you may just save the lives of others as well. Chad :dblthumb:

jeeptj99 said:
What if captain dumb ass had a gun and tried to shoot one of us or something???

^^^^ This is why all honest people should buy a gun, learn how to handle it properly, and carry it with you everywhere!!! The world is changing and those of us who do right shouldn't be helpless victims to those who don't...

I think the guns are why people people are disrespectful these days. Like another guy said doesn't anyone just tote an
ass whipping anymore? Where, and more importantly when (years ago) I grew up when you acted up, you got your ass whipped period! I been on both
ends of it. When folks decided to run their mouth they were prepared for the consequence, not some damn gun getting
pulled out. Now.... when a person is acting like an ass, disrespecting you family or whatever the case, you can't even
ask them to stop. Never know when a gun will get pulled etc. What are we supposed to have a big shootout anytime
there is a disagreement words can't solve. Im not against guns at all just don't think events like this are the place for
them.

snoball said:
Im not against guns at all just don't think events like this are the place for
them.

You're right, It shouldn't be. However, the reality is that there are people that don't give a fawk and those of us that are honest and want to stay safe shouldn't be left with out a way to protect ourselves from the criminals.

gasman said:
Exactly why you should carry :****: if said ass bag decides to take it to this then you are able to at least defend yourself. After you've been drawn on the should've , would've , doesn't do you a damn bit of good. I carry for me and my family's protection. Train yourself to be a proficient shooter and always be aware of your surroundings. 95% of the time you can tell when things are gonna go bad and try to avoid it, but you never know what another person is thinking or planning to do so WHY not prepare for these circumstances. You may not only save your life but you may just save the lives of others as well. Chad :dblthumb:

that is why i do carry almost everywhere i go. i feel almost naked with out my sidekick. we had the higher ground so if he had done something stupid i'm confident we could have dealt with the situation.

what did happen to the days of a good old fashioned ass whooping? i got my ass kicked a few times and kick some ass a few times. people are just pussies these days. :****:

I agree with a good ole ass woopin. Bad thing is now the younger crowd all think there gangsters and thugs or some billy bad ass cause they they have some kinda crew they roll with. Use to be if someone acted up and started **** you took it outside and just thrower down but them days are gone. Now after you beat someone's ass instead of drinking a beer with them you gotta watch out every time you see them cause they got there feelings hurt and want to kill you. I'll fight if I have to....but I will also shoot a bastard if It goes to that. Chad :dblthumb:

The owner of bushmaster was asked how he felt that his gun was used in a crime "The randem Sniper, a few years ago." He responded how did the criminal feel when 10 were pointed back at him, when he was arrested.
What bothers me most, is that it would bother anyone. This is what our forefathers ment. country people are raised this way. If you pull a gun out of stupity, 10 more should be pointing back at you.
God and guns make all men " PC. BS. people" equill !

Re:

Generally speaking, the "hammered" guy, stumbling all over surrounding people, is not the guy with the gun. MOST people I know that carry are the type that you would never know had a gun. I know everyone, with the exception of a few, can carry but my experience is that anyone who is responsible enough to get a permit and keep a gun hidden is usually very responsible with it and pretty much everything else.

Re:

tyldyl12 said:
Generally speaking, the "hammered" guy, stumbling all over surrounding people, is not the guy with the gun. MOST people I know that carry are the type that you would never know had a gun. I know everyone, with the exception of a few, can carry but my experience is that anyone who is responsible enough to get a permit and keep a gun hidden is usually very responsible with it and pretty much everything else.

This....

If I'm carrying, I'm not drinking.

I guess I'm just old school. Growing up the only ones that would carry a gun were the ones that were friggin cowards/ pussys. I still have that belief to some point. I own guns and like I said I take them with on trips cause you don't no who's going to try to rob or jack your ass when traveling. But going to an event I'm probably not going to carry one with me unless there critters around. I'm all about protecting my family and I'll try to protect anyones who is with me, but I try not to be around the type of crowds that are going to disrespectful and rowdy when someone has there family with them. I know every now and then I and probably everyone else gets a little rowdy from time to time but hell if any of you meet me and I'm being an ass I don't mind being told to chill out, and I don't have a problem telling someone else the same thing. I just can't see pulling a gun on an unarmed man or woman under any circumstance. Guess I'll be the won that gets his ass kicked and shot. If you guys ever see me in the ol jeep DONT SHOOT!