• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LS or SBC

redneckengineered said:
I'd ask a tuner about it for sure. That ain't right. I've been around quite a few LS motors and none of them had that issue. Are you running DBW or cable?

Also, just for the record, the 383 you had in your old buggy was the only Gen I I've ever been around that got me excited. That was a bad sumbitch. Most of the engine numbers thrown around here are exaggerated so bad but you could tell that digger was putting out the ponies.

I am driving by cable and braille. molaugh Yah, that motor defintitely got me excited and was true to the ponies. It was built from the bare block up and ran like a raped ape, I DO MISS IT. :'( This LS motor defintiely has some ooomph, but it is just different some how. Gonna let it breath a little bit this weekend though. Where you going to be at, I'll tow you with my four wheeler again. :eek: laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

CHASMAN9 said:
I am driving by cable and braille. molaugh Yah, that motor defintitely got me excited and was true to the ponies. It was built from the bare block up and ran like a raped ape, I DO MISS IT. :'( This LS motor defintiely has some ooomph, but it is just different some how. Gonna let it breath a little bit this weekend though. Where you going to be at, I'll tow you with my four wheeler again. :eek: laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1
Keep your eyes on those interior lights molaugh

tbacon38 said:
So your saying the only way you can get some is getting her drunk lmao, and your a fair whether wheeler. Yeah I know its all fun and games there will always be a never ending battle against little and big block that will never die I like talking **** as much as the next guy makes things interesting. Oh and don't forget your party hat when your on the lake. :gay:

Yep, never said I was good lookin :drinkers:

And **** you know the weather in TN is perfect during the winter...LMAO :dunno:

Bubba1 said:
why exactly do you assume everyone is a dumb redneck?

Cuz your name is bubba... :dunno: laughing1 I'm just foolin I've lived in TN all my life you meet some good ones around here but it does make for a damn good laugh.

CHASMAN9 said:

I'll be on the lake all weekend downing some brews but I'll take you up on that offer I'm sure I'll need it again HAHAHA. Wow.

This is still my favorite video of you man, I pull it up every once in awhile. Somebitchllclimbboatramp

Thrills ride,choccolocco mountain,Greg on boat ramp

What are the specs on your LS now?

This is still my favorite video of you man, I pull it up every once in awhile. Somebitchllclimbboatramp

Thrills ride,choccolocco mountain,Greg on boat ramp

What are the specs on your LS now?
[/quote]

One of my favorites too. My son was pumped when we hit the top. :woot:

Kolby at Turnkey motors said this was a 390hp motor and with the truck intake and front accessory kit, it should pull 410hp. It has plenty so far, just got to trust it like I did my old buggy. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Your coming to G'rock this weekend Tim? :dunno:
As of right now yes my brother and dad are coming to and maybe one more I would like to hook up with you guys and have some fun

tbacon38 said:
As of right now yes my brother and dad are coming to and maybe one more I would like to hook up with you guys and have some fun

Come on, there ought to be a big crowd for this I hear. thumb.gif thumb.gif

Enjoyed this late afternoon read - always entertaining to watch Chebby enthusiasts bark back n forth. Being one of the few Ford guys left, I won't even speak my opinion :flipoff1:

Not gonna be able to make GR this weekend, but would love to get out and ride sometime soon - it's been a while. I miss the hell out of that 388ci, but hopefully someone's enjoying it as much as you did, Greg.

Glad to see you have stepped over to the 'sticky' side. Wasn't near as rowdy of a ride, but fun to drink beer and have a cooler in the passenger seat following around all the chebby BBC/SBC/LS folks with my Windsor :driving:

Thrills ride ,choccolocco mountain,blue bronco on boat ramp

Sonnenburg said:
Enjoyed this late afternoon read - always entertaining to watch Chebby enthusiasts bark back n forth. Being one of the few Ford guys left, I won't even speak my opinion :flipoff1:

Not gonna be able to make GR this weekend, but would love to get out and ride sometime soon - it's been a while. I miss the hell out of that 388ci, but hopefully someone's enjoying it as much as you did, Greg.

Glad to see you have stepped over to the 'sticky' side. Wasn't near as rowdy of a ride, but fun to drink beer and have a cooler in the passenger seat following around all the chebby BBC/SBC/LS folks with my Windsor :driving:

Thrills ride ,choccolocco mountain,blue bronco on boat ramp

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]SONNENBURG[/size][/size][/size][/size], where you been sonnnnnnnn? Who the hell will entertain help me out on cable hill if you're not there? Come on... I want to see that "ol Pony" piss off some Chebbies... loller.gif :dblthumb:

hahaha - last time I had her out, I ripped off a front lower and practically drove the front axle out of the rig. I fixed it, but haven't ridden on it since (probably 3 months). Been traveling and enjoying the lake here recently, but can't wait to get back out there and ride with you guys sometime soon.

For what it's worth Chebby lovers, my flat tappet 351w has pulled out two rigs that had blown LS motors (and when i say blown, I'm not referring to a supercharger) :****:

You all have fun down at GR and be safe! I wanna see vids on Monday morning of Cable Hill debauchery

redneckengineered said:
You are so god dang gay. I'm selling my motor now and getting George Washington's flat tappet 351w. I'm convinced.

Saw that one coming :flipoff1: What about a nice 22r on stink gas?

redneckengineered said:
You are so god dang gay. I'm selling my motor now and getting George Washington's flat tappet 351w. I'm convinced.

Forgot to mention that one of the motors was yours, and the other's was Woodlee. Coincidence? :cougar:

I'll get out of the way so you all can continue :tc

InDaShop said:
J.J. great post on Pirate

Thanks but I think Andrew's original rant was better. It had me ROTFL. Especially the part about KOH people.

J. J.