• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mall Crawler Build

money_pit_yj

I am building a true mall crawler for my wife. It will NEVER. Be a trail jeep so I'm more concerned about looking cool and maintaining ride quality as I am off road performance. That being said I'm trying to decide between 285/ or 305 tires. Either way I'm putting leveling kit and spacers. Who has experience with the cheap leveling kits? Ride quality good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rednecklights said:
Show us a picture of what your working with please

Like just a pic of me in my underwear where you can see a bulge or do you want me to go all boogie nights in a mirror?

It's a bone stock 2015 4Dr JK Sport

rednecklights said:
For sure the bulge !

What wheels does it have sucka ?

I'm gonna run TIS 645B

c5afcf2f805b6ea5dc1bbd6d4e48bffc.jpg

I ran a zone lift on my 1st jeep. It was a good ride. It was better then stock. If i was to do a cheap lift again it would be another zone lift. I liked mine.

rednecklights said:
Here yah go , let me do the work for yah

http://zoneoffroad.com/zone-offroad-products-4in-suspension-lift-kit-jeep-wrangler/j14-j15

51851069886c6e8878f8c3687931406a.jpg

Thanks. Since I'm busy and you're not selling lights today I'm going to give you the info in a couple of other projects and let you run those rabbits. Go to grey rock and and have good times.

Re:

Get those then and local outdoors outfitter, it is Rock Creek here in Chattanooga, and some Salt Life stickers. Other than that bling and some big tires....

That Rough County lift looks nice I must say.

We put that same Rough Country kit on a buddy's 2dr JK and it rides like a Caddy! He is running 35's and has no clearance issues at all... By far the best kit for the money!

I'm going with 2" spacers and new shocks. I'm going with a 315 tire and some new wheels. The main reasoning behind this is that I am cheap and buying things I can get dealer cost on, plus I still have 2 more jeeps that need finishing so I have to watch all dem pennies. Besides my wife just wants to sit up higher and have black wheels. :dunno: