• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Matt O's Ultra4 Buggy - EOR Racing #4462

Re: Matt O's S&N Fab Buggy Updates & KOH Prep/Rebuild

Bones said:
Why not, he needs more drama in his life the Jrish and that ponygirl chick

They broke up or whatever... havent been talking to each otker and all, then she calls him last night while he was over and they fight for an hour and a half on the phone about his surprise butt sects thread here on the boards laughing1 PSYCHO much ?

P said:
They broke up or whatever... havent been talking to each otker and all, then she calls him last night while he was over and they fight for an hour and a half on the phone about his surprise butt sects thread here on the boards laughing1 PSYCHO much ?
Color me crazy

haha. that's funny. I'm just glad he didn't knock her up. that would radially alter his life in a bad direction. out of life before out of school, forced to settle for whatever job you can get, not what you want.

blacksheep10 said:
out of life before out of school, forced to settle for whatever ass you can get, not what you want.
fixed

blacksheep10 said:
haha. that's funny. I'm just glad he didn't knock her up. that would radially alter his life in a bad direction. out of life before out of school, forced to settle for whatever job you can get, not what you want.

I turned out OK :dunno:

:flipoff1: stuck in Aviation for ever

Been working on small stuff this week. Here are some pics from the lil things over the past two weeks

Lexan Kick Panels to keep junk out
SNFabBuggy014.jpg

Storage (wife requested)
SNFabBuggy016.jpg

PSC 2.5x8" SE Ram
SNFabBuggy017.jpg

SNFabBuggy018.jpg

New Go Fast Sticker
SNFabBuggy021.jpg

Front
SNFabBuggy022.jpg

Rear
SNFabBuggy020.jpg

Your rig might be too pimp for this but I absolutely love my ammo box glove compartment. It's easy to get in and out of and I never worry for a second that it might open. It's big enough to store lunch, a spare u-joint, leatherman, CPS, etc.

Yours
SNFabBuggy016.jpg

Mine
dcp_3729.jpg

Ive got several ammo boxes and have gone back and forth about using them for storage.. I like that tucked up outta the way on its side approach vanguard... Hmmmmm :afro:

I feel pretty good about my storage space at this point. I have my big action packer (I know, that's what she said) box in the back, small cooler, and all the essentials like the intimidators! :flipoff1:

New ram made a huge difference. WOW, I was amazed. I really thought the pump was bad, but it seems to work fine with the right ram.

So made a little more progress and got to test some more stuff out. Wheeled Gdale Sunday and it was super hot and kinda slick. Had to work the steering a lot on The Stairs, pump hates it when it gets worked and I still have horrible belt squeal and slippage at full lock either direction no matter what. PSC tells me it is the aluminum housing Howe uses. I pulled the pump last night and boxed it for shipping to PSC, mailed it off today. Also noticed I need a new V-Belt, mine is cracked pretty bad.

Have a new Red Label on the way, plan to mount it on the pass front as that tire is much lower tread than the rest. Then I can mount the tire I take off to a 6 lug wheel and have a really good spare.

I have really been thinking about putting off the front air bumps and just running a smaller Timbren-style bump in the front. I need to spend my fab money on a ram guard and remounting my rear shocks. The ram has taken a few scratches and the rear tires are all in the shocks during flex. So those are both more pressing issues IMO. Maybe I can scrape some cash up to get those things taken care of.

If I can get my dang weldering machine wired up Id like to get some of that fab money :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
. I need to spend my fab money on a ram guard and remounting my rear shocks. The ram has taken a few scratches and the rear tires are all in the shocks during flex. So those are both more pressing issues IMO. Maybe I can scrape some cash up to get those things taken care of.

Come by the house after I return from vacation and we'll do it. I should have the tubing.

P said:
If I can get my dang weldering machine wired up Id like to get some of that fab money :flipoff1:

Fine by me, I wasn't going to ask since the last time people asked for fab work you through a shitfit :flipoff1:

It is pretty basic work, and plate or tube style guard for my ram and a new upper shock mount in the back. I just don't have the welder or the skills to make it happen.

John I may take you up on your offer if Mr. Welderer together treats me like Peter :fish:

That was simply because I stated in plain southern english.. I was moving.

( and Peters rig has 10 foot pole written all over it ) laughing1