• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

maxxis treps & cc input

NOISYBOY

wondering how people like the creepy crawlers an the trepadors. im thinking if i go with the treps i will get the 37 stickys or if i go with cc it will be 38in. but trying to get some good an bad input on the tires for the wa terrain. thanks

The stickys in either model work excellent, DOT version no experience. Helped you with half your question.:D

Bias.

I've seen the stickys work very well in WA terrain. Trust me, I wanted to get a set of either treps or creepys when I built the 60. Both were unavailable at the time as were the BFG reds.

I went with PBRs in the radial 37 inch flavor. I like them a lot for all around wheeling. They don't cling to the rocks like the stickys do though.

Last edited:
I watched a brand new 40" Creepy bias blow a sidewall this weekend. And they suck in the snow.

I watched a brand new 40" Creepy bias blow a sidewall this weekend. And they suck in the snow.
Any tire can blow a sidewall in the right situation, sidewalls on these are pretty strong. Not a typical problem on this tire. But I do know the stickys suck in the snow.:D

I just picked up some 37" non sticky Trips, will run them in the next month. I will tell you what I think, if I want to go back to 40s I will sell them to you.:D

Just get some sx's if you don't want a sticky. Or bfg reds if you need stickies.

If you plan to use them in snow, don't get stickies period.