• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maybe The Luke wasn€™t wrong? Round 3?

Re: I think we're getting trolled/catfished by Fabricator1

ForMud said:
My friend just got back to me. His shop is right down the road from his. Said he always busy in the shop so he's hard to get a hold of at time. He's bought numerous diffs and parts off him over the years with no problems. Also says he's a stand up guy.

LOL, you don't dupe the Luke! :)

ForMud said:
My friend just got back to me. His shop is right down the road from his. Said he always busy in the shop so he's hard to get a hold of at time. He's bought numerous diffs and parts off him over the years with no problems. Also says he's a stand up guy.

Doesn't hurt my feelings at all. I'm glad to hear that. It just seemed like multiple people were all in the same boat as me and it seemed too good to me true. It seemed like when you bring his name up to fellow hardliners in person, that they are frustrated with him. But, there's a handful of people on here that seem to have had good transactions with him.

I've meet and had some good dealings with some good people off this site that don't come back on here anymore. I'm sure I will continue to talk with them. Enough said

fabricator1 said:
I've meet and had some good dealings with some good people off this site that don't come back on here anymore. I'm sure I will continue to talk with them. Enough said

I think they are just picking on you cause your a Yankee. :rolf:

Civil War 2.0 :stir:

money_pit_yj said:
I think they are just picking on you cause your a Yankee. :rolf:

Civil War 2.0 :stir:
I'm from Indiana originally. Lol

He's on the same page as Kel.....

#enoughsaid

I just hadn't heard much of anyone actually getting any of the free stuff.

From the sounds of it, I was wrong. I'll gladly change my first post.

Fabricator1, I'm sorry dude. I didn't mean to to mess your name up or anything. It just felt sketchy to me. Everyone has made it pretty clear they don't feel that way.

The Luke said:

Fabricator1, I'm sorry dude. I didn't mean to to mess your name up or anything. It just felt sketchy to me. Everyone has made it pretty clear they don't feel that way.
You probably should have told him directly the way you felt since yall were texting. I have called people out more than once on here but they 100% knew how I felt and I had tried to resolve issues without a public appearance. Text him hey man you say you wanna give free **** away and you build all this cool stuff. How about a pic with you standing next to this and coming through on some parts for me or lose my digits.

The Luke said:

Who do you know who actually worked hart to get the stuff. I'll be damned if I would spend hours packing up 100s of free things for people.

I have been. Probably should have done it more. But I'll post screen shots of the endless dodged questions and picture requests if it is really needed. I think at this point it's just beating a dead horse.

The Luke said:
I have been. Probably should have done it more. But I'll post screen shots of the endless dodged questions and picture requests if it is really needed. I think at this point it's just beating a dead horse.
I really don't care. I just thought it was weird you started out saying you didn't like drama and don't cause it but you called somebody out publicly without trying to resolve it in private.

I understand how that looks. But I have tried resolving it by getting Any proof at all that's it was legit. And since have been texting him about this. Still have not really come up with any solid answers to anything. But that's fine. I'm done with it. I just won't be going to Michigan. It's not a big deal.

Re: The Luke was wrong. Nothing to see here.

I see it as an extension of the "good/bad seller thread". It's a credit/background check of sorts. Luke has been looking for a cheap D60 since his 2nd tour in 'Nam, and all of a sudden this guy pops up...

Fab1- "Hey, I have a ****in' PILE of em!"
Luke- "Cool! How much?"
Fab1- >crickets<
Fab1- "Look at this big dumb Chevy I built!"
Luke- "Cool! Price on axle?"
Fab1- >crickets<
Fab1- "Look at my awesome buggy build!"
Luke- "Cool! Come up with a price on axles? I can be there Saturday."
Fab1- >crickets<.......

I can see how this could be construed as dodgy or shady. Thread was worth posting. thumb.gif

5BrothersFabrication said:
I see it as an extension of the "good/bad seller thread". It's a credit/background check of sorts. Luke has been looking for a cheap D60 since his 2nd tour in 'Nam, and all of a sudden this guy pops up...

Fab1- "Hey, I have a ****in' PILE of em!"
Luke- "Cool! How much?"
Fab1- >crickets<
Fab1- "Look at this big dumb Chevy I built!"
Luke- "Cool! Price on axle?"
Fab1- >crickets<
Fab1- "Look at my awesome buggy build!"
Luke- "Cool! Come up with a price on axles? I can be there Saturday."
Fab1- >crickets<.......

I can see how this could be construed as dodgy or shady. Thread was worth posting. thumb.gif

Yea me and luke been talking about this for a wile. I know he was ready to head north at one time after some parts and kinda got the run around. I can see were luke is coming from. He just like the rest of us just trying to get by in life. And i do side with luke on this one. It is worth posting.

Last thing and I'm done.

He's been telling me he built a long arm crossmember for some Xj. After I posted this thread he finally sent me a picture of the crossmember that he built.
d9cb9a1e4dea17498404cb132cb95217.jpg

If you zoom in on the holes in the crossmember, you can clearly see where the logo is cut out on the otherside that isn't in the picture.
a469ba532c823265d3285d091235d0ab.jpg

2e38dced238593fac1664c9e7aab2793.jpg

IRO crossmember for reference.
1afd7149a503912f6175626161d48190.jpg
036018e7903f0ca1b2b4555291bf44c8.jpg