• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maybe The Luke wasn€™t wrong? Round 3?

Re: The Luke was wrong. Nothing to see here.

Nice. I didn't say you were lying just the way you went about it. I'm all for calling somebody out.

The Luke was wrong. Nothing to see here.

BUG-E J said:
Nice. I didn't say you were lying just the way you went about it. I'm all for calling somebody out.
I understand. Its all good. *insert thumbs up here*

Jus got done fabricating my new diff cover....
17c6e086fe60be5ffd69e3dc1f057c8c.jpg

I am not one to open my mouth unless I am going to tell someone to **** off. So, here it goes. All of you with something bad to say, **** off. I drove 10 hours, just to meet the guy. I had the opportunity to walk one of Kevins properties and saw everything on his property. He owns a lot of Chevys and has access to a lot of things that I would die for around these parts. If I were in a better tow rig, I would have brought home a whole lot more from his house and still plan on it.

Want to have a hard time communicating with somone? Start texting me. Ask Eddyj for proof, as he has already mentioned above. Want to buy some super stupid cheap stuff, be patient. Want to bitch and whine like a goddamned sewing circle? Do it via pm's or start a circle jerking group text. In the mean time, get up off his nuts. I don't owe him anything, nor does he owe me. What I will give him is respect that we all deserve until proven otherwise. Does he owe any of you money? Has he done shitty fab work for any of you? Has he banged your wife, your girlfriend, your wife's girlfriend? If not, then shut the **** up and quit acting like a bunch of spoiled bitches with a ****ing silver spooned wedged inside your vaganus.

And yes, when I rolled up he was elbow deep welding on a pretty badass buggy for a customer. He had multiple Jeeps in his driveway, some square bodies, showed me his buggy, his 69 or so Blazer and a whole bunch of other cool ****. He had so many parts in one shop that you literally couldn't go in it (it was fairly well organized too).

In my closing, WTF are we bitching about? Cheap or free **** we can't get? A guy that is busy as ****, trying to toss us southern boys a line? Or are we bitching because he doesn't communicate the way we like, in a timely manner according to our standards about **** that we want, but aren't willing to drive a long distance to get? Either way, they sell midol at all the Walgreens for all you bitches with synced up Manstrual cycles.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Maybe The Luke wasn't wrong? Round 3?

I don't know about all the parts stuff. I have a group of friends that I ride with from Michigan. They come south to ride a few times a year. One of them is an oral surgeon, has a two seat SXOR buggy. Rode with them at AOP a couple weeks ago. Fabricator has done a lot of work on Doc's buggy and he seems very happy with it. It is a nice rig. FWIW

d_daffron said:
Can't be, we already decided Jtuck51 is Will. unless this is another Coincidence.

Fabricator is his semi real account to throw people off, while JTuck51 is his actual troll account that is keeping us focused on him so as not to see his real real account wrenchbender as he gains information on building a real buggy. I've seen this tactic hundreds of times. Next will be a semi troll account that has real information but with a dash of saltiness and rebelliousness that will pose as an autocrosser named conedigger546. Come on man it's right there in front of us, don't you seee it?

I see some scale squeezing in the near future

Attachments

• 29469390-disappointed-aged-man-squeezing-scales-upset-male-holding-weight-scales-Stock-Photo.jpg
    29469390-disappointed-aged-man-squeezing-scales-upset-male-holding-weight-scales-Stock-Photo.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 98

Cmon man just say you like really thin pancakes

Fact- Kel had good seller feels with this guy.
Fact- Luke had bad seller feels with this guy.
Fact- Neither one of you are wrong.
Fact- Free country, freedom of speech. Agree to disagree.

While I agree that a face to face is normally better. I guess multiple conversations, dodged answers, and proof he was claiming other companies work as his own doesn't count for much. Apparently we can only say good things about transactions on here.
c3faa2b45667fa224014c4cc4ae72229.jpg

If this was a dude off craigslist and any of you had got the run around like myself and a few others have, then you'd tell them to go kick rocks.

Kel, I'm going to ignore the the ridiculous and unnecessary use of profanity for the sake of proving a point on the internet and just say this; I'm not complaining at all about the opportunity to get cheap or free parts. I'm complaining about getting multiple d60 sized carrots dangled in front of all of our faces. An example would be that conveniently enough, all of those d60 kingpins were purchased by someone not on Hardline. Even tho he listed them all on here and people responded within minutes saying they'll take them.

I have no doubt that he works on stuff. I just don't think all these unicorn deals are as legit as advertised. Who on here has actually ended up with any of the axles he's posted up for sale?

But like I've told others via text, I've said my part. Y'all feel free to do what you'd like.

Maybe he just doesn't like white people? Perhaps you did not do your Masonic handshake correctly? These are things we need to know.