• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

million dollar money bag...

Re: Re: million dollar money bag...

LandSpeeder said:
HUH?! Wha... wha... whas I snorin??? You woke me up! I was dreamin. It was a good dream, and you woke me up!

Back to reality. Yeah, those Thor's ARE nice. The jury is out on well they will withstand years of ownership though. But CampingWorld is pushing them HARD. And Camping World is taking over the market. Buying out all the weary dealers...
I just noticed one of the big dealerships up here is now a Camping World. Used to be a Tom Rape Rv and up here they've always been the dig dog.

mckeddie said:
image_zps1t5ctmwp.jpg

Dammit I came here to post the youtube vid of that clip of the movie. Best thing evar lol

38 years old here.

1) I'd call WOD and have them build me a 4 seat buggy
2) I'd buy more guns and ammo
3) pay off my house
4) build a shop with a hidden bug out shelter
5) buy my wife a new car

Blase said:
38 years old here.

1) I'd call WOD and have them build me a 4 seat buggy (or up my offer and buy WFO from 85crawlinCJ)
2) I'd buy more guns and ammo
3) pay off my house
4) build a shop with a hidden bug out shelter
5) buy my wife a new car

Re:

I'd build a house on my property (for the wife, and convert my shop house BACK into the ultimate man cave),

buy the 20 acres beside me,

buy a new full suspension mountain bike

Put the rest in savings

I'd keep working.

Hell... my job is best summed up as "Go to the shop and design/build some cool machines with your buddies"

Im 26 and "cheap"....except when it comes to wheeling. I would do my best to continue a debt-free lifestyle by working and saving and living within my current income. I would invest in industrial real estate, not independently but with other angel investors. The e-commerce craze with internet sales is becoming the way of the future and warehouse real estate is on high demand across the world. I am a Development Manager for a large REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust).

Then id splurge on a built LQ9, a tow rig that isnt 35 yrs old.....and a retirement house for my old man.

Re: Re: million dollar money bag...

5BrothersFabrication said:
Don't need a million dollars to do that, I did it as a broke ass private in the Army. Granted, one was a psychotic hottie, the other a butterface, but hey...
The butterfaces are always the one you tell to lick yer ass during the blowjob sesh.....they're just glad to have the attention.

Pay off mom's townhouse
Pay off what little is left on my student debt
Build a Garage Apartment/ManCave of my own
New 14ft enclosed for the dirtbikes
'15 KTM 350XCF
'15 KTM 300XC
Frame off resto my 94 CR250R to full factory 1-800-Collect team replica.
Pay someone to build my dream tow rig: 05-07 4Dr F350 SRW Long Bed King Ranch - 12V Cummins/ZF6/4wd
Buy someone's used, proven buggy
Turd polish my 4Runner as a rental/backup rig
30'ish ft goose and a pop up camper on the front
Sell my 3500 and replace it with a daily driver

Whatever is leftover, just give it to the mutual fund manager that took care of my buddy's money when he was in the NFL for 9 years. Keep working and getting paid to travel all over the country for trade shows. Its a damn good time with a fair income.