• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mini Heims???

There's a place out in the industrial park in monroe that would probably have them if not be able to get them for you. Concept Racing. Not sure on their number, but they are by The Rock Church

Maybe the price is reasonable and your just cheap?

Got some after work at tacoma screw, $8/ea for 5/16", i thought the 1/4" was too small and the 3/8" was too big, plus they didn't have six of either of those...:redneck:

And yes, I am cheap, that's why i keep getting fawked by all these company's:awesomework:

Building a "reliable" wheeling rig isn't cheap :awesomework:

I guess that's why there are so many POS Yota's out on, I mean, broken on the trails at Reiter every weekend.

Only problem is, that even when you spend a bunch on what you thought were going to be "reliable" parts, only to have them be bad or wrong, that sucks.... Like I just check my corbaeu seat brackets last night and they sit way too high in the truck compared to the old bench seat...:mad: These things are custom made for my specific truck....and they're not right (or at least up to my standards)

Too late now, but flipping through my Summit catalog in the reading room I saw they has "basic", 2-piece 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8" heims for pretty cheap. like $2-$3 ea. Left and right, Male and Female.

then the price went up from there for the 3-piece, the Teflon units etc. No idea of the quality.
________
Iolite vaporizers

Last edited: