• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

ibrokeit said:
I've got a bubba rope that stretches. Should be PEEFECT for this.
JohnG said:
Note, rope may be trashed by the end of the night.

john see's it... im looking for a donated permanent fixture... bubba rope would be nice, but those are expensive... it would out value the total investment by 5 times...

draggbody said:
NEEDEDfor hell sled omega, 30ft piece of old synthetic rope, ratchet strap, or good quality rope... it needs to be this long or even a little longer...

also if you plan on riding the HSO, and everyone is more than welcome, a helmet is required, im not sharing mine, so dont ask... i would highly recommend coveralls, gloves and eye protection, but all that **** is optional,o if you're dumb you gotta be tough...
Ill bring the rope for the sled. Its over 60' and about 1.5" thick.

TBItoy said:
Just talked to my buddy, we're leaving on Friday night as soon as he gets done slangin mail :dblthumb:

we'll look up u and Julio when we get there :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

I'm gonna talk him into bringin some R/C **** too, he builds some badass "break your ****in leg when they get outta control" big power r/c rock bouncer stuff.

2012-04-23_01-22-32_533.jpg

Is he the one who build the Wide Open Designs blower buggy replica? Id love to meet him and see those awesome rigs he builds!!!! Lookin forward to it even more now!

Will be there early friday!! New chromo shafts and hub flanges awaiting a beating. Excited to see these badass rc crawlers. Never seen anyone actually climb with one yet. I'm sure we will end up on the hellsled at some point.
:drinkers: cheers

draggbody said:
NEEDEDfor hell sled omega, 30ft piece of old synthetic rope, ratchet strap, or good quality rope... it needs to be this long or even a little longer...

also if you plan on riding the HSO, and everyone is more than welcome, a helmet is required, im not sharing mine, so dont ask... i would highly recommend coveralls, gloves and eye protection, but all that **** is optional, if you're dumb you gotta be tough...

A got a 20' tow strap in the tool box Ill donate.

ColbyJohnson419 said:
Is he the one who build the Wide Open Designs blower buggy replica? Id love to meet him and see those awesome rigs he builds!!!! Lookin forward to it even more now!

Yes, he built one. (there were several on rccrawler.com). I think his is the only one that got a pic with the real blower buggy.

IMAG0399.jpg

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2

Resealed both peices of the backplate on rear t case today where it has been leaking like crazy, fixed. Fixed leaf pack center pin that got sheared off in the roll at rbd workday. Also have a full pedal of brakes now, and fixed some other odd and end things. I'm ready to do some wheeling now!!!

e5upete8.jpg

degu8yjy.jpg

y4aqytu8.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

TBItoy said:
Yes, he built one. (there were several on rccrawler.com). I think his is the only one that got a pic with the real blower buggy.

I just shot him a message on RCC. I also have a version of the Blower buggy, mine is just a version though, not a replica. I loved his, do you know if he still has it or has it been sold? Nick Sosebee is getting mine, lol

What size do y'all normally run, or build, 1/10 or?? I'm new to the rc's. My son is really wanting one. He'd have a blast this wknd.

:puke:
ColbyJohnson419 said:
RC COMP RULES

Just wanted to make these clear, this is all about having fun and beatin on equipment that aint gonna cost 3 grand to fix :driving:

-Be at GBU a little after the primos race. Go grab some lunch and a couple beers and come on over. We gonna be there till bout dark.
-Time limit will be given, fastest combined run up the course will win it.
-Each driver gets 2 runs up
-No other penalties except time. If you break, you fix it on the clock, if you reverse, who cares?
-Keep it fun, that is the reason I wanted to put this together.
- 5 DOLLAR entry, winner will get the entire pay out!

We will be scoping the course out friday and pre-running to establish the time limit.

If anyone needs parts, or would like to drive any of my replica rigs please dont hesitate to ask! This is all about fun, myself and my buddies who will be coming down just for the RC event to watch the real buggies run are extremely excited to meet everyone and show off our love for the rock bouncers (The way we can afford to do so) Thanks again for having us, I should be meetin up with Lovett around 1ish friday, and will be there through sunday! :spin:

throttlejunkie said:
What size do y'all normally run, or build, 1/10 or?? I'm new to the rc's. My son is really wanting one. He'd have a blast this wknd.

:puke:

1/10

Get him an Axial Wraith or SCX10, if you haven't looked into them, the $ might surprise you (expensive), there is a lot more too them than "throw away" toys, they are built and upgraded just like real crawlers.

ive got some 1/12th scale stuff i'll sell, 2 complete rigs, extras, batteries, chargers, every upgrade... pm me for details, i'll liquidate for a really good price...

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2

I also have a axial ax10 rtr everything needed for sale. Will be at rbd with it. Pm me if you might me interested.
anudu9e9.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Id say my buggies are around 1/10-1/8 actually. They run 2.2 sized tires with wraith axles.

Got RC goblin ready to rock finally. I will be camping on or around Da Hitman. Travis is takin care of us this weekend. Come on by and check out what I got and bring what ya got by!

Untitled by colby419, on Flickr

Little refresher for competitors:

Event Schedule
Race and Event registration opens Friday at 7am and closes at 10am Saturday morning.
Saturday 9:30am – Drivers meeting and last minute safety check
Saturday 10am – Race begins
Race ends when all competitors have finished their 2 runs.

Competition information
Break the course banner = DNF (rubbing banner allowed and if it breaks on a tree it will not be DNF)
Fire = DNF
Each driver gets up to two (2) runs – Fastest wins.
Each driver will be given a starting order. Please return vehicle to staging after completing each run in order to maintain a smooth running order.
May return to camp for repairs but must make it back to staging before next run begins or goes to the back of the running order.
"Best show" award prize will be announced at the drivers meeting.

Safety Requirements
Helmets required.
Minimum 4-point harness required
"custom" roll cage required ( no stock cages. )
No Bolted tires (park rule)

Registration information:
Competition entry - $20
Must also register for RBD 2011 to enter competition - $35 per day or $50 for the weekend

Again HUGE Thanks to the Southern Rock Racing Series (SRRS) for helping run this comp!
WWW.SOUTHERNROCKRACING.COM