• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MoFab Toyota build

ldudley

Buddy of mine is buildn a new buggy ! specs are : 113" wb. 14" fox coilovers, eagle machine ram, 2" aluminum links w/ 7/8" Heims , 22re on propane, 5 speed, dual cases, toy axles w/ longfields, 37 reds, corbeau seats, here is a few pics

Looks really good. These smaller 4 & 6 cylinder buggies seem to be popping up a lot here lately. All the fun of a bouncer without the big cost of massive axles and tires. :dblthumb:

Looks great, but I want to see a video of someone wrestling a full propane tank into that upside down mount lol

Re: Re: Re: MoFab Toyota build

AdamF said:
Looks great, but I want to see a video of someone wrestling a full propane tank into that upside down mount lol

Haha damn right! Take two ppl for that ****.

Re: MoFab Toyota build

November 13th FATT shack will be rollin into sparta for turkey crawl. I Kentucky will be ready?

What's going on with the dif skid? It looks like its welded to the third member but I know no one could be that dumb so the pic must be deceiving me ...

no sir Patooyee. If you will look at the 6th pic from the top & 3rd pic from the bottom you can see the mounting tabs for the dif skids...

Re:

I'm only asking because I like it. But I'm still not seeing how it's tied into the snout.

Latest posts