• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

mountainside?

sorry man wont be open till 2nd weekend of feb.we decided we would go to feb frenzy at greyrock the 1st.

we are never open on the 4th or 5th weekend john normal open weekends are as always the 1st and 3rd exept for feb and we will be open yhe 2nd and 3rd.

Iam going to feb frenzy even if I have to drag a stripped down chasis half way across Alabama and slide down something at the park in it just so I can say I was there and rode around!!!!!

Hey Scott, What time you leavin for GrayRock? I might fall in behind you and go, never been there so i would like to ride with some people i know and thats been there.

I think me and Darell and Will are goin to a gun show :flipoff1: Hell you know better than that! Yea im goin, hope its good and dry! Was goin to Grayrock this past Sat. but glad i didnt after lookin at the pics! dont think my 22hp would had done any good at that slip n slide mud bogg. :****:

HAHAHAHAHA that's funny ****! Well as far as I know, Monte is still planning on going. He got those grooved 38" TSL's put on his Jeep and I'm sure he's ready to try them out. I'm ready to roll dammit!!! Working all week and riding Saturday morning is gonna take it's toll on my crippled ass that's for sure! :drinkers:

No doubt!!! What time do ya'll start breaking out all the food and stuff for lunch? I think we came out of the woods for food a little too late last time and ya'll had ran out of alot of stuff.

<----This skinny white kid gotta EAT!!! :eat:

Better be getting the SPF35 out for Saturday and Sunday wheeling at Mountain Side :dblthumb: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

HELL YES .........I am down with this ride FO SHO ......HAVE NOT WHEELED MY JUNK SINCE RBD :****:

CUTTIN DONUTS IN THE SNOW DON,T COUNT EITHER :flipoff1:

See yall Sat. mornin :dblthumb:

Yea im ready to! I got a score to settle with full throttle! lol, whats funny is when there is no one around i can go up it first try, last time i was there, it was a little wet and alot of people and it whiped my ass! :dblthumb:

Latest posts