• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mr. Levi Shirley won The XRRA race this weekend

that just tells me that Levi REALLY wanted that rig, or one just like it....BET he gets it now....

congrats young man....one helluva showing.....

Nope Levi's not getting it from what I was told.

Bad ass day. 555 had some slow times and Kelly flopped it, but still was a fun day of racing. Broke a walker beadlock and more plugs in the reds ::) Unsure if I want to go to Rrock tomorrow, I forsee a bad hangover tonight.

Just say that Adam was 2nd, wow that is sweet. Teams from these boards got the two top spots! Badass!

and what sucks bigelow had 1st in the bag and flopped on a stupid rock that everyone walked over all day, he couldn't see from the water on his helmet from the rainstorm puddle. last run of the shootout, gay. Levi really ran well. his dad was balls the \**** out all over the place and I couldnt' believe that banner broke. by a hair.
fun was had, adn I rocked the **** out of tha tcourese......until I rolled that ****. :drinkers: kims run was stupid

I think they did great. Team 5oh gave us a great baseline and they were rockin em friday evening after tech. Took us about and hour or two to get the nitro where it needed to be. Only thing I think could happen would be to lower it a couple inches and it'd be golden.

Adam was hot, hot, hot too......very nice to see him stay in 1piece and do so well!!

My article is submitted, but not up on Pirate, but my pics are up. Check it out ... I got some awesome stuff.

http://rockmidget.smugmug.com/gallery/5404142_peNkm#330589526_DwjzL

Nice pics, I didn't wheel this weekend so I tried to keep up with the updates on PBB. Congrats to Chris May for his 4th place.

BIGFOOTxSASQUATCHxCOLLAGE16xlarge.jpg

330736995_9QFJe-S.jpg

Levi, Bigelow, Josh Murray, and Adam kicked butt. It helped that they had already ran lane 2 before the rain. The last climb on it be came the eleminator. It took out damn near everyone.

We had a blast. Ended up deep at the bottom of the pack. I can't even sat that sucked, we were racin!

1st and 2nd heats, I got held up on the 1st sections. Then whooped the rest of the course. 3rd heat Kelly had an awesome run down and flopped on the eliminator. 4th run was damn good then I got held up mid course in some easy stuff (dumb). Coolest finish though, I jumped the last climb and came across the finish pegged in reverse. BOOYAA!

My steering needs some love its just too slow, and it became apparent that I need a ton more seat time to get my rig down.

Turns out, Blueant kicks ass, and the struts flat WORKED. The old setup would have put me over a handful of times.

Bones and Miles kicked butt all day! Talk about an in charge pit crew that gets it done!

Damn wish I could see pics on the blackberry...

I saw a few pics on Bones and Pimps camaras. My nose stand on Lane 2 in the 1st heat looked bad ass on Pimps cam.
Also my incab video worked awesome. We watched them last night on !ones laptop. I missed hitting record on the 1st run though. They need editted down to just the runs vs. Staging and post before it got turned off.

Latest posts