• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mr. Levi Shirley won The XRRA race this weekend

Good job to all the teams. Wyatt we all commented on your steering being slow at Gray Rock, I would definately look into some options there cause a nice working steering system means a world of difference in XRRA.

Tim Cantrell is first class...he was doing excellent. Very fast and consistant. He snapped his rear driveshaft (again), it tok out an oil line and he burst into flames. Too bad, he was hot. That is a kick ass buggy.

What's most impressive about Levis win, he was open in the rearend. Yeah 3 wheel motion, 1 wheel peel on the rear axle. The ARB wasn't working.
The stars aligned.
Get used to it Levi, I expect to see you on the podium more!

well, both tires were pulling, unless one was in the air. and open end it x10 better than 3 wheel drive any day. that being said, that was a big ****ing handicap. he carried enough speed through everything that he still kicked ass. :woody:
is bones racing now?
329963510_WAwcX-S.jpg

What a great weekend! I had a great time, met MORE cool as **** people and saw some fantastic racing. Thanks for letting me be a part of it loller.gif

Keep me posted on Attica. I may fly out if I can't get the week off after it for my bike trip.

Can you imagine the ride home in the Lucky Dog truck.....

Levi - we're buying it, right?

BS - no.

BS - no.

BS - no.

BS - no.

BS - no.

For 530 miles.......

Funniest thing I heard this weekend came out of Levi's mouth. We were taking a look at the course Friday after tech and he looks across at Brian with no shirt on and says "Man my dad needs to put a shirt on." molaugh molaugh

If you notice in some pics from tech you can see him sporting denim shorts and no shirt, sessaayyy laughing1

or he's talking to wyatt joel and I and I commented on the open rear in shannon's rig, and said, "****ing 9" ARB's" he's like, "no ****" and walks off laughing1

also, I thought that you said the quote of the weekend was going to be rob when the cop was there asking about fireworks. "na, wasn't us. if we see them we'll send em your way", or something to that effect molaugh

blacksheep10 said:
also, I thought that you said the quote of the weekend was going to be rob when the cop was there asking about fireworks. "na, wasn't us. if we see them we'll send em your way", or something to that effect molaugh
Oh ****, I forgot about that. As Rob is stuffing his pockets full of fireworks with a cop asking him who was shooting fireworks Rob says " No we were not shooting them. Do not know who the guy was but if we see him we will be sure to let you know." molaugh molaugh molaugh

Friday night was fun thumb.gif.... I was at the race for the first three heats, everyone was gettin' it good race. Good to finally meet ya Nolen and good seein the regular goofy ****ers as always thumb.gif

BTW Mimi the midget was a huge hit at KCPL for John's Bachelor party... Bones/Miles(or anyone else that wants to party till 3AM in KC)---you NEED to go to KCPL with me sometime. 5 hot chicks to 1 dude I've never seen anything like it. thumb.gif

We are NOT getting it! This was a deal offered by Shannon. A chance of a lifetime for a kid. Or some LUCKY DOG! I cant say how proud I am of the job he did, never once did he miss a line or drive over his head. He kept driving his race and doing his thing. The fastest time of the day was a 1:03.3 and Levi ran a 1:03.9. That rig is a monster and loves to move. We were thinking Levi drives like Shannon ,or Shannon drives like a 16 year old! It was a great weekend

Congrats to the whole lucky dog team, you guys did very well all day! Another huge congrats to Adam carter for his 2nd place finish!

Bones said:
I imagine it was much shorter since they flew in :woody:

I wondered ifn' they flew.....

Caddishack18 said:
We are NOT getting it! This was a deal offered by Shannon. A chance of a lifetime for a kid. Or some LUCKY DOG! I cant say how proud I am of the job he did, never once did he miss a line or drive over his head. He kept driving his race and doing his thing. The fastest time of the day was a 1:03.3 and Levi ran a 1:03.9. That rig is a monster and loves to move. We were thinking Levi drives like Shannon ,or Shannon drives like a 16 year old! It was a great weekend

That sounds pretty definite....

Levi drove smart, took advantage of his first chance of a lifetime. (there will be more, I'm sure)

Not to forget, it's more about the driver than the rig. Good Job Levi.