• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mr. Levi Shirley won The XRRA race this weekend

Caddishack18 said:
We are NOT getting it! This was a deal offered by Shannon. A chance of a lifetime for a kid. Or some LUCKY DOG! I cant say how proud I am of the job he did, never once did he miss a line or drive over his head. He kept driving his race and doing his thing. The fastest time of the day was a 1:03.3 and Levi ran a 1:03.9. That rig is a monster and loves to move. We were thinking Levi drives like Shannon ,or Shannon drives like a 16 year old! It was a great weekend

I would go as far as to say I think Levi could have won it in the Caddy he was driving so well. I think the Campbell racer is all that, don't get me wrong, but he went into the shootout a few seconds off a V6 powered moonbuggy.

Levi can flat drive and unlike his pop, lady luck is on his side.

Great driving to you Brian. That 3rd gear drop off the wall was the greatest moment of the race up to your boy winning. :indianajones:

Nolen your pics rocked. I flipped thorugh at 1 in the morning. Need to go back today now that I'm not crosseyed with fatigue.
1000miles in 15 hours dragging a trailer equals one ticket, and worn out.

Was nice to sleep for 4 hours in my own bed though, off to Sacramento this afternoon.

Brian, you and Levi tore it up. That "Eliminator" climb after the rain got ya, at least you made the climb, vs, everyone else that didn't or broke. That banner got broke by how many after you???? Thats racing. At least you guys loaded one winner on the trailer. We had a damn good time with y'all, and owe Dave a steak dinner for the strut setup advice, he dialed us IN!

Kurtis the Pimp, came through with his pics.

Front wheelstand
DSC_0188_2_OVRLA.jpg

Kelly smokin' Nasir off the line
DSC_0116_2_OVRLA.jpg

Bones said:
Wow that camera does work well! You get the group shot by chance?

You mean this one? The collective Braintrust? HA LOL
DSC_0028_2_OVRLA.jpg

Yeah I think it came out well for a bunch of posers.
DSC_0273_2_OVRLA.jpg

Heres the link to his pics.
http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n338/Kurtis_Cowman/2008%20XRRA%20Hannibal%20Rocks/?start=0

In case the Bama guys forgot.
DSC_0032_2_OVRLA.jpg

I am not sure what we were thinking about or looking at in that first picture. Looks like we are looking at hot lesbians wrestling in a pool of jello or something laughing1

Matt O. said:
The one of Bones and Miles is GREAT!
Bones face right thar" is awesome!

Yeah Paul, I'm getting it and the in the air one from Nolen and getting them sized up and on the wall. I'd like to see RickyB's from GrayRock or Hannibal but that will be in 2010 sometime, and I dont want to wait that long.

InDaShop said:
Bones face right thar" is awesome!

Yeah Paul, I'm getting it and the in the air one from Nolen and getting them sized up and on the wall. I'd like to see RickyB's from GrayRock or Hannibal but that will be in 2010 sometime, and I dont want to wait that long.
Trust me RB needs to go on and post that **** and get Paid.... **** crawl.

Amber bought me a large print from Grayrock from some guy I've never heard of, then take into these pics RB is losing money !!!!!

RickyB get paid son !! Your missing money holdin pics for Crawl you aint getting paid for !!! thumb.gif

Now that you mention it... on landing with the big air uphill pic. How does it feel with the struts or was oyur head somewere else at that moment in time ? molaugh

same with the down hill wheelie.... same question.

Lands like a feather. I cant even begin to explain how soft it is on dampening. But still is firm enough for sidehill stability. I think thats a product of the internal bumpstops.

I also worked on the incab videos last night. They all kickass, except forsome reason the audio isn't at the same time its fast. So you'll hear the motor tapping on the revlimiter yet the buggy isn't doing much then later when it is hauling ass it sounds like its at idle. Weird, so I need to figure that issue out before they hit youtube. The incab of Kelly flopping is hilarious.

P said:
Now that you mention it... on landing with the big air uphill pic. How does it feel with the struts or was oyur head somewere else at that moment in time ? molaugh

same with the down hill wheelie.... same question.
All I know from looking seeing it, was teh downhill landing was way smoother than the front wheel stand. Actually had all 4 off the ground for a second. He was ON IT

InDaShop said:
Lands like a feather. I cant even begin to explain how soft it is on dampening. But still is firm enough for sidehill stability. I think thats a product of the internal bumpstops.

I also worked on the incab videos last night. They all kickass, except forsome reason the audio isn't at the same time its fast. So you'll hear the motor tapping on the revlimiter yet the buggy isn't doing much then later when it is hauling ass it sounds like its at idle. Weird, so I need to figure that issue out before they hit youtube. The incab of Kelly flopping is hilarious.

Cool on the ORI's and cant wait to see the vids man. AWESOME !! :afro:

Bones said:
"Bones toss the winch line in the passenger side......"

I toss it and the Dring right into the camera molaugh
Yeah thats damn funny, right into the camara.

Hey Chris watch it on yours again and tell me if the audio is off. You can tell when the motor revs and the buggy isnt moving. Or on the last race, you hear me talking about being "clear" after that last jump at the finish line, but the video only shows me just coming through the water. So the audio is way faster.

Latest posts