• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My '90 toy project

ToyZuki

Well I picked up another toy project while I was in the middle of the x-cab project and I'm finally gettin to work on it

This is how it started

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01800.jpg

DSC01799.jpg

I'm replacing the cab with the one I pulled off the truck that is now an x-cab.

DSC02191.jpg

So far the cab is removed and its ready to go on the frame rack

DSC02190.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

DSC02193.jpg

The guy that owned it loved mud. Personally I've had enough mud for a long time.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH ALL THESE TRUCKS. Who were you thinkin about selling what to? You still got that frame down south? What else is down there as of parts? I think were going to need a bigger trailer. Hey bye the way that job I was telling you about turned out to be a bunch of B.S. A ****in scam to get $90. :mad: That ****in sucks too I was hopin to start makin some decent money, oh well.

Yup nates old truck.

The plan is to get it finished and out of my garage so I can get more projects. Its going to a buddy in Okanogen as soon as its finished.

skweeks how long have you known me. A man can never have to many projects. On top of all the ones you know about I'm looking at a 1st gen runner and a 3rd gen x-cab right now to replace the pos jeep in the driveway. He Who dies with the most toys is still dead but had a hell of a time livin':fawkdancesmiley:

Its a beotch. I'm looking at selling and buying somewhere with a real shop:awesomework: I'm getting to the point of throwing stuff in the bed knowing theres tail lights, gauge clusters and a rear glass under all that crap. I figure if I break it I can get another truck to part out.

Oh yeah this is for my nozy :kissmyass: neighbors:fawkdancesmiley: v.p next door and pres. next to him of my snooty:kissmyass: home owners association:masturbanana[1]:

Well, 14 months later its finally done. This has been a long back burer project and its finally going to its new owner tomorrow morning. I've got $680 invested in the truck and a friend in Okanogen had one just like it and totalled it, so I'm selling it to him for $680. I enjoyed building it but I'm glad to see it go. I will now have room in the garage to build the geo tracker I picked up a few months ago.
DSC02899.jpg

DSC02900.jpg

DSC02901.jpg

DSC02902.jpg

DSC02903.jpg

DSC02904.jpg

DSC02905.jpg

DSC02906.jpg

DSC02907.jpg

And yes for the record that is a $0.97 walmart rattle can paint job. My neighbors love me. ,,/,_