• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My (Randy's Rock Rods)build

booyangjosh I got to see it kill cable hill in person last Saturday great job with this concept and driving like a boss! Keep it up drool

90sjv8.jpg
After 4 months of waiting I finally have my 1480 chromoloy drive shafts so now we can find the weak link in a high hp buggy with a straight drive and rocks now we just need a driver that isn't scared

Rohlingoffroad said:
No I wished I was I have to work I only have every other weekend off so I am going to miss the next 3 races and I took vaction to run a few races towards the end of the year
Think you make the Mash Yer Motor Bash next weekend? Its local to you so at least saturday evening!

Rohlingoffroad said:
Yep I am going to be at the MYM bash and piper is supposed to have me some light power
Hell yeah man! Looks like we gonna have a good turnout.

I watched the video with the shock coming apart. I know you said it was because of no limit straps but it looked to me in the video that it blew up on the compression stroke right before the axle dropped out. My eyes could have been wrong though. Just thought I would let you know so that maybe it could be prevented in the future and you aren't throwing money in the wrong direction.

Well that's exactly what I was thinking but ever one is telling me it can't blow out from compression it didn't even mess nothing up besides the snap ring is MIA and it messed up the end cap :dunno: