• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My street stock car....

Brian H

So far i painted is got the graphics and pin striping by Hot Rod Josh. If anyone needs pin striping done get ahold of Josh..:awesomework:

Engine is at the machine shop so waiting for that to get done then hot lap time starting in april.

Attachments

• 3n63m83l75Od5T95Sea1l767860f0e8b91e3f.jpg
    3n63m83l75Od5T95Sea1l767860f0e8b91e3f.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 282
  • Race car 003.jpg
    Race car 003.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 287
  • Race car 004.jpg
    Race car 004.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 293
  • Race car 007.jpg
    Race car 007.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 281
  • Race car 002.jpg
    Race car 002.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 294
More

Attachments

• Race car 005.jpg
    Race car 005.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 278
  • Race car 008.jpg
    Race car 008.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 282
  • Race car 009.jpg
    Race car 009.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 293
  • Race car 006.jpg
    Race car 006.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 283
X2. Been wanting to get down there to check out the races, never been to that track but drive by it every time I go to Tenino.

not sure who you are using for a machine shop but wish i would of known and got ahold of you first... my boss the owner of the machine shop i work at races there in the FSRCA or whatever it is (4cyl) but we do alot of motors for ppl down there ..... maybe i will see you down there this year if i make it out to someraces...

not sure who you are using for a machine shop but wish i would of known and got ahold of you first... my boss the owner of the machine shop i work at races there in the FSRCA or whatever it is (4cyl) but we do alot of motors for ppl down there ..... maybe i will see you down there this year if i make it out to someraces...

Im not sure that they have even touched it. Depending on your prices I might just go get it and bring it to you. I need it done by friday of next week.

Brian, change the pic in your avatar....you not sportin them napa colors anymore! :fawkdancesmiley:

Looks good bro. Now get that thang runnin, turn some laps next month and kick ass in April!!! :awesomework:

Brian, change the pic in your avatar....you not sportin them napa colors anymore! :fawkdancesmiley:

Looks good bro. Now get that thang runnin, turn some laps next month and kick ass in April!!! :awesomework:

Changed.......:redneck:

hey how come your not posing on the hood? dont you know how to look good around the rig jeez!!!!:looser:

j/k car looks good!! a big :awesomework: for josh looks nice!!

hey congrats on the whole racing thing i have always wanted to throw down in the roundy round world...good luck!!!

What engine do you have and what work are you having done to it? I may have a set of 186 casting SBC heads for sale here soon...

Cool hanging out last night Brian...be sure to roll that sucker outside and snap a pic or two in the sun!

What engine do you have and what work are you having done to it? I may have a set of 186 casting SBC heads for sale here soon...

30 over 350 with flat tops hyperuetecics(sp) pistons. Balanced rods and crank.. 285b solid camshaft 550 555 lift 461 62 chamber cc heads comp cams double valve springs and roller rocks 1.5 and 1.6 with arp head studs. They have to mill the head surface so the valve spring fit and doing the basic clean and cam bearings to the block. The heads a getting most of the work , rods and crank are getting most of the work.

Last edited:
Im not sure that they have even touched it. Depending on your prices I might just go get it and bring it to you. I need it done by friday of next week.

Call the shop And talk to Jerry 2067632487 just tell him that andrew told u to call and tell him what u want to do and time frame