• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

naches/manastash memorial day???

All drama aside......any news on this? The decision was supposed to be made by now.

The Naches district postponed their focus group meeting from the 5th until the 12th I doubt there will be a announcement until then but if I hear anything I will be sure to post it.

And off the CleElum Trails website

POSSIBLE SEASONAL CLOSURE INFORMATION...

The Cle Elum Ranger District is considering a partial closure on
motorized trails this Spring. Trails will be opened to motorized traffic as
they dry out and seasonal maintenance is completed. Maps will be
posted at trailheads and on this website showing which trails are open,
and these will be updated regularly. Motorized groups have encouraged us for years to keep the trails closed while they're wet because thedamage that's done is often much worse than what can be repaired the following summer. Watch cleelumtrails.com for details.

Well, if they are going to do it, I sure hope they have someone up there to enforce it... otherwise, whats the point

They'll enforce it when it's closed, just not when it's open. Imagine if the state patrol operated this way. "Hey boys, the pass is closed, we better step up enforcement but while it's open, hell, do what ever you want.":looser:

Thats because they come out hiking at first, next thing you know they come back through their hiking trails wwith dispersed recreation killing salmon and natural wildlife:fawkdancesmiley:

Thats because they come out hiking at first, next thing you know they come back through their hiking trails wwith dispersed recreation killing salmon and natural wildlife:fawkdancesmiley:

Well, I see we've come out of our lurker shell, now haven't we?:beer: Next thing you know you'll be going to ORV focus group meetings and sending letters in support of motorized recreation.