• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New BK Offroad Park

Re:

If I was running a park I'd take some time to think about emergency medical services. Just little things like keeping some info posted on numbers to call in case of an emergency a plan to get first responders into the park asap if needed, just **** like that. A couple years ago I was back in the woods at a new local riding place and got stung by a **** load of bees and it really got me thinking of **** like that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

X eleventy-seven on the "quiet area" for camping or whatever. I've basically ruled out witc for this exact reason.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
If I was running a park I'd take some time to think about emergency medical services. Just little things like keeping some info posted on numbers to call in case of an emergency a plan to get first responders into the park asap if needed, just **** like that. A couple years ago I was back in the woods at a new local riding place and got stung by a **** load of bees and it really got me thinking of **** like that.

Similar thing happened to us at Harlen a few years ago. We were in white tail I think and one of us took a rock to the face from a 38" tsl that was in the rev limiter. Messed him up prettt good and took us almost 2 hours to get off the mountain and the hospital

The Luke said:
X eleventy-seven on the "quiet area" for camping or whatever. I've basically ruled out witc for this exact reason.

This will be happening for sure, Party camping at the back of the property and family/quiet camping up front near the house

Re: Re: New BK Offroad Park

BustedKnucklefilms said:
This will be happening for sure, Party camping at the back of the property and family/quiet camping up front near the house
So business up front party out back? You call the it the mullet campground!

Re:

onepieceatatime said:

The first things that get cut up here are emergency routes, which end up being the core roads to the trails. Helicopter landing pads all over the park. Marked really well.

Re:

zukimaster said:
. This, plus a titty bar and a restaurant on the same property would be cool!

I vote this guy park manager.

onepieceatatime said:

I think it's Golden Mountain that has this but a park "cheat sheet" on your website that has the phone numbers of the closest parts stores, hotels, food, etc. It's nice to be able to pull that up with a bookmark on your phone in a pinch and have all the info in one place.

Maybe a small shop/shed with some bare essentials like a welder and a torch. I've seen plenty of trips get cut short because of something that could easily be welded up but nobody had a welder on hand.

Beerj said:
Maybe a small shop/shed with some bare essentials like a welder and a torch. I've seen plenty of trips get cut short because of something that could easily be welded up but nobody had a welder on hand.

Similar set up to Harlen. Leave a few bucks behind to help cover expenses if you use it.

We have a shop at the property already, I'll see if I can talk the owner into it, he is a bit OCD about his tools..... :****:

Just off the top of my head:

A pavilion type gathering area with bathrooms like AOP.
Cabins like HPO or GMP, even the little bunk house like AOP had was nice while it was still there.
Bath/shower house like HPO .
A pressure washer would be cool like HPO has, use quarters or something.
Air compressor like a gas station has, again you could use quarters.
A track for RC crawlers for a few reasons:
they're free to "build", just stack some rocks, put out some flags or cones to rope it off and you're done
they may help attract more people, I always see tons of kids playing with them ( I have one too, can't lie, they're awesome )
something to do while everyone is standing around shootin the breeze or waiting for that buddy that is habitually late

I'm sure I'll think of some more

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We have a shop at the property already, I'll see if I can talk the owner into it, he is a bit OCD about his tools..... :****:
I know I would have a very hard time offering up my tools to every joe schmoe that rolls up so I could understand his hesitation. Not that I wouldn't help anyone any way I could but that would be between that person and me, not that person and a pile of tools that may or may not walk off. It's a tough idea to pull off.

Beerj said:
I know I would have a very hard time offering up my tools to every joe schmoe that rolls up so I could understand his hesitation. Not that I wouldn't help anyone any way I could but that would be between that person and me, not that person and a pile of tools that may or may not walk off. It's a tough idea to pull off.

agreed

smbroady82 said:
Just off the top of my head:

A pavilion type gathering area with bathrooms like AOP.
Cabins like HPO or GMP, even the little bunk house like AOP had was nice while it was still there.
Bath/shower house like HPO .
A pressure washer would be cool like HPO has, use quarters or something.
Air compressor like a gas station has, again you could use quarters.
A track for RC crawlers for a few reasons:
they're free to "build", just stack some rocks, put out some flags or cones to rope it off and you're done
they may help attract more people, I always see tons of kids playing with them ( I have one too, can't lie, they're awesome )
something to do while everyone is standing around shootin the breeze or waiting for that buddy that is habitually late

I'm sure I'll think of some more

Rausch Creek had hose reels by the parking lot and a compressor somewhere it was pretty cool.

The Rc thing would be cool. I have a bomber that I play with on the trails and ****, easy way to pass the time when someone broke or it's lunch time.

Tanner_myers10 said:
Night Riding. I hate driving 4+ hours to go riding and have to be off the trails at 7 pm. I also 2nd the titty bar!

With only one neighbor and them being on the quiet side near the house, night riding will be a go!