• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Build

sr69camaro

This is my new build. It somehow got named Redo by on of my buddies
Its got a 383 stroker on propane
700r4
231 crawl box to a dana 300
60 front and 14 rear
Thinkiing about Kubota Orange with motor cover and Axles black along with the console and dash being black also

[attachment deleted by admin]

:flipper: natedawg.
The only place we can come up with to put the tank is standing up behind the radiator. Doing the tonight

keystonebuggy.jpg

Disclaimer:
In no way is this an endorsement of Keystone Light or Coors Brewing Company, Golden, Colorado. All property owned by or representing Keystone Light or Coors Brewing Company shown in this photo are purely coincidental. In no way does Keystone Light or Coors Brewing Company endorse consumption of shitty beer and subsequent participation of bending tube into anything resembling a bowl of spilled spaghetti. Faces in the photo have been hidden to protect the innocent...... or guilty for that matter.
Sincerely,
Peter Swinburn current CEO of Coors Brewing Company

:flipper:
Hehe, it's badass man. Keep the pics coming brother!

i was like fimding ****ing waldo scroling back through the pics trying to find the can :****: when i found it it was hard to believe there was just ****ing one of them guess i need to drop bye and help stack some brush up there take the heat of them stones

heard a man tell a friend one time to get runk riding next time not building i think you might know who im talking about

Hey guys. Roszell and me got together this weekend and came up with new direction for this buggy. We got to thinking about the Barbie Jeep and how much he's gonna miss it, so as a reminder of how awesome that Jeep was this is what we think it should look like. We need ya'lls input to. We also found some new wheels that just fit the theme perfect. :****:

20hvse0.jpg